Questions (Chapter 8)

Previously read

My daddy picked up the glasses that we needed off of the ground. Since I have been crying I ended up falling asleep on my daddy's shoulder. How could I be a real hero if I can't protect my family or the ones I care about. I will never be as good as my dad. And I will never be as good as my mommy would have wanted.

Continue

My daddy woke me up after what felt like hours. "Come on we need to go princess." My daddy said to me. "Alright." I said Still sad about bumblebee. We transformed and started driving. When we made it to our destination it was a big white building. My daddy was doing something and I was messing around with Uncle Jazz cause he wanted to make me feel better. He was carrying me on his back like bee does and spins me around. "Please let this work." My daddy said. Jazz stopped spinning me around and we started walking with my daddy. "Fire it up, Optimus." Jazz said walking around. "The code." My daddy said as he shined his optics at the glasses making something pop out. The code on these glasses indicates that the all spark is 230 miles from here." he said putting the glasses down. "I sense the decepticons are getting ready to mobilize." Uncle ratchet said. "They must know it's here as well." "What about Bumblebee?" "Yeah What about Bumblebee Daddy?" Me and Jazz asked. "We can't just leave him to die and become some human experiment!" "He'll die in vain if we don't accomplish our mission. Bumblebee is a brave soldier. This is what he would want." I just got sad at that moment thinking that bumblebee would most likely go offline to the humans. "Why are we fighting to save the humans?" "There a primitive and violent race." "Were we so different?" My daddy asked. I wasnt in control of my words at this moment. "Yes we were different. We didn't try to make experiments out of someone they care about. And we didn't try to offline any of them. So yes we are different. And what if it was me who was taken instead of uncle bee. Would you just sit their and completely forget about me for your stupid mission. Would you have said the same if mommy was still here. If she was in uncle bee's position. I said to my daddy leaking again. Daddy was silent. I haven't gotten mad like that before or brought up my mommy. Then my daddy stood up and started to talk. "I've seen goodness in them. Freedom is the right of all sentient beings. You all know there's only one way to end this war. We must destroy the cube. If all else fails, I will do one the last possible thing to keep everyone safe. I will unite it with the spark in my chest." "That's suicide. The cube is raw power. It could destroy you both." A necessary sacrifice to bring peace to this planet." When I heard that I just snapped with anger and sadness. "BUT WHAT ABOUT ME. IF YOU DO THAT FOR THIS USELESS PLANET I WOULD HAVE LOST BOTH OF MY PARENTS. YOU AND MOMMY AND I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO. YOU WOULD RATHER END YOUR LIFE FOR A PATHETIC PLANET THEN LIVE AND HAVE ME!!!!!!!!! I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!!!!!!!"  "Eca, that is not......" I didn't let him finish his sentence. I transformed and drove as fast as I could down the hill and leaked more.