• Phillip •

"Good Lord, answer your phone woman." Blankly staring at the device that rested comfortably in the palm of my hand, I read over the text messages from earlier today.

Yeah, I've got them. I'll return it back to you later on today.

My left eye twitched, glaring at the text as I couldn't help but feel restless. How had I not noticed my idiotic sister had taken my car keys without permission, was a baffling thought that I couldn't shake off.

"Dumb bitch," I said to myself, glowering at the screen until the lights faded to black.

At this point on, how should I describe this feeling as? Frustrated by the lack of response, or should I attempt to laugh this off like a fool that I am and simply wait for further notice?

"Mr Watson?" A sweet voice called out my name just when my thumb had made contact with the home button.

"Yeah?" I faced away from the device, lifting my head towards my open bedroom door where Georgia, a young servant with washed out blonde hair and green eyes, stared back at me with a shy smile placed on her lips.

At that instant, I had cursed my own luck.

"What's up?" I asked her, not moving from my stance.

"I- would, would you please wrap up properly?" Her cheeks suddenly flushed a delicate pink colour as she bats her eyes elsewhere.

For me, her actions screamed 'fake,' one that I had become used to seeing in this household but couldn't stand it either way. Although I must give it to her, her acting skills are exceptionally well practised.

"Wait, what?" I replied back, realising just what she had said earlier had finally sunk in when I looked down at myself. However, to my surprise, it wasn't something that I haven't experienced before.

Here I was, sat on the edge of my bed with a loosely wrapped towel around me, a phone in my hand and the door to my room wide open. Georgia, being one of the many females that work in this family as a housemaid, was rather surprised to meet the son of their master and in more than just one way.

I somehow manage to be practically naked in the presence of the other servants, which to some degree, was uncomfortable for certain members to be close to such a 'bold and flirtatious' guy.

I guess the term of comfort is not an overstatement when it comes to me.

"Oh, I didn't even notice," I told her as I quickly held onto the towel.

"I advise you to turn around unless you don't mind the view."

She briskly turns away, squealing as she heard what I said and I rolled my eyes in response.

Swiftly, I secured the towel around my waist and slowly stood up before making my way towards my wardrobe.

"So, why're you here?" I asked her as I open the door to my closet and began my search for something to wear.