Prolougue

Heya! Thank you so much for reaching 600 reads on my last book: His Love For Me: Friendship becomes Love. I really appreciate it! Enjoy Book II!

(F/N)'s P.O.V.
"Hmph." I say, as you look at your phone. I've received a text message from Killua.
It said, hi (f/n), how's it going? I've been wondering... remember what I said to you underneath that tree at Redwood High? Well, maybe... we could go to the Hunter's Exam together! :)
In reply, I texted: heya Killua! taking the hunter's Exam is completely fine by me, and I bet my dad will let me go.
In an instant, Killua said: great! Then I'll meet you at the Hunters establishment... or whatever it is :P see ya there
I put my phone in my pocket and dash out of your bedroom. Jeez, I'm so excited to see Killua again, that I even forgot to ask your dad to go to the exam.
"(f/n)! What do you think your doing just walking out the door like that?" He asks you with a curious tone of voice.
"Oh, sorry dad! I... I want to attend the Hunter's Exam!" I told my dad. He was quite surprised at what I said.
"(f/n), I don't think I can let you do that... It's dangerous just too take the Exam! You could die!" He explains to me.
I let out a sigh. "Dad... the only reason I'm attending this examination is because... Killua is taking the exam, too. I know... I sound reckless but, please, Dad, just let me go with him." I said to my dad, giving him a soothing look.
Your dad put his hand on his head. "(f/n)... I don't know what to say..."
There was a very long pause.
"Sweetheart, I'm only letting you go because you want to see Killua... but please, right some letters back to me about your adventure so that we can keep in contact." He says.
I run over to my dad and hug him tight. "Thank you, dad! I love you so much!" I say, as I hug him for a long period of time. I slowly let go of your grip and got a backpack and put all of the stuff you needed, along with my iPhone, of course.
"Goodbye dad! I'll make sure to send you letters!" You said, as you walked out of the house. My dad is looking at me with happiness and fear. His smile is for ear to ear, but his face seems stiff. It's a mix of emotions in his face. I noticed him standing there all by himself, but then I came running back to hug him once more. His blue coat feels so warm, and I can feel his heartbeat.
I'll miss you... Dad. I'll make sure to send you letters and keep you updated.

Killua's P.O.V.
She still isn't here, huh? I looked at my digital watch and it said 2:34 P.M.
The exams start at 4:00. If she doesn't make it, we'll have to try next year...

She's definitely gonna make it, without a doubt.