Chapter 3~ Meeting Leorio & Kurapika

Nobody's P.O.V.
     "Go!" Gon, Killua and (F/N) exclaim as they dash all dash off past several contestants who have already gave up on the first minutes of the first phase. Killua started to get a little closer to you as he was jogging.
     "(f/n), what's the matter?" Killua mutters. "I know there's something on your mind that you don't want to tell me."
     "I, um, don't really want to tell." (f/n) says as she jogs on.
     "It's okay, you can tell me anything." Killua gives a gentle smile.
     "It's about Illumi."
     "Huh? And what about that freak?"
     "I swear...! I can feel his aura all over the place... It scares me just to think of it."
     "Ugh! If he is going to do anything else to you, I'll-" Killua is interrupted by Gon.
     "Hey guys, look!" He sprints towards us and points at the old man that Killua encountered earlier. We all stop jogging and stare at him. He was sitting on the dirty floor, sweating like a cow.
     (f/n) ran towards him, but Killua prevented that from happening and grabs (f/n)'s shoulder.
     "Just forget it let's get going, lets g-" Killua is interrupted once again by Gon.
     "Just hang on. He'll get up soon." Gon says calmly.
     "Hmm. Alright." (f/n) calmly says as she put her hands in her pocket swiftly.
     Killua, Gon and (f/n) all wait for him to get up, until we hear him mutter something.
     "Screw that..." he mutters.
     He got into a sprint position and dashes off, yelling, "I'M GONNA BE A HUNTER!!" He sprints past us with a gust of wind hitting our faces, and (f/n)'s hair flew up and over her face. Her face is blank.
     "Wow... I never expected that." (f/n) says with a pale looking face and her hair everywhere.
    Gon used his fishing rod and lassoed a suitcase that the old man (let's just call him the old man for now) forgot on the floor when he sprinted off. Gon pulls the suitcase towards him and catches it.
    "Wow...!" Killua has a sparkle in his eye, (f/n) giggles.
    "Killua, your really cute." (f/n) says.
    "Heh, thanks..." Killua says, blushing and a bit flustered.
    "Hey, c'mon guys! Lets go and catch up with Leorio and Kurapika!" Gon exclaimed with a bright smile in his face.
    "Ok, ok! Lets hurry, the whole mob is way a head from us!" Killua pointed to the crowd that followed Satoz~San.
(F/N)'S P.O.V.
     Gon, Killua and I all dash off towards the crowd, easily getting there in a short amount of time.
I wonder what Gon means when he said Leorio and Kurapika.
     Gon runs up to the old man and a blonde haired boy with the badge number of 404.
     "Killua, (f/n), let me introduce them to you properly!" Gon exclaims. "The one with the badge number of 403 is Leorio."
     "Hi, it's nice to meet you!" Leorio implies.
     "It's nice to meet you too!" I say to Leorio with a soft smile.
     "And this is Kurapika!" Gon says as he points at Kurapika.
     "It's a pleasure to meet you both." Kurapika says.
     "Yeah, you too!" I say.
     "Is it getting hot in here... Or is it just me?" Leorio says as he hesitates to continue jogging.
     "It is kinda hot in here actually." Kurapika says.
     Leorio then unintentionally takes off his shirt and ties it around his waist.
    "L-LEORIO! THERE IS A GIRL HERE!" Killua screamed at him.
    "HEY, I CANT HELP IT, ITS JUST REALLY HOT IN HERE!!" Leorio hesitates once again.
    I was about to get a massive (spontaneous) nosebleed, until... Kurapika took his shirt off too.
Oh goodness Christ! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!? TWO BOYS ARE BY MY SIDE AND THEIR SHIRTS ARE OFF. Well, Kurapika's shirt is still on but... LEORIO PASSED THE LINE!
     "(f/n) I suggest you should- huh?" Killua pauses started to wonder where I am now. I already dashed off to prevent the nosebleed.
That was a close one...
"Hey, (f/n)!" Killua was speeding up to catch up with me, as well as Gon.
"Sorry for the unexpected, but Leorio is just that way." Gon spoke.
"N-no! It's fine, really..." I say nervously.
There was a long pause and nobody spoke as we all jog up some stairs. I was quite surprised to see so many people who have already gave up, it just pisses me off.
"I'm surprised to see that Tonpa is still even standing up," I say, "He's so..."
"Fat?" Killua continued.
"Exactly!" I point at Killua with gun fingers.
Everyone started to laugh, and we soon noticed that Leorio and Kurapika were starting to come.
"Oh, heya!" Gon exclaims.
"Hello." Kurapika says softly.
"Hiya!" Leorio says.
"Pfftt... I always wonder, why would an old man like YOU would take the Hunter's Exam?" Killua protested.
"HEY! I'M NOT THAT OLD, I AM A TEENAGER, JUST LIKE YOU GUYS!" Leorio exclaims, it looked like a vein from his head is going to pop out.
"Wait... WHAT?" Everyone states out loud and looks at Leorio with confusion. I giggled.
"HEY... WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING AT?!" Leorio yells and turns his head towards me.
"It's just kinda funny, to think that all of you guys act like little kids." I laugh out loud.
"Heh, well, it's true." Kurapika says with a smile on his face. It was the first time I saw him smile. I wonder, is Kurapika lonely... like me?
"Hey, look!" Gon exclaims. We all turn around and look, the exit is just up ahead. "C'mon, let's hurry!"
Killua, Gon, and I all dash off towards the light. We sprint towards the exit and all make it to the end simultaneously.
"I win!" Killua and Gon says at the same. They both turn around and look at each other with a suspiciousness in their eyes.
"Hey, I win!" Killua exclaims.
"No, I do!" Gon protests. They kept arguing over who got the the finish first.
"Um.. I think we all reached the end at the same time..." I say nervously.
"She's correct." Another voice says. We all turned around and found Satoz~San just standing there with his hands behind his back. "You all crossed the line at the same time."
The boys both sigh and look at me. Soon enough, Kurapika and Leorio finish. Leorio still has his shirt off and Killua covers my eyes with his hands and turns me around.
"Fine... I'll put my shirt back on!" Leorio exclaims (once again).
Kurapika stares at me with dark eyes, and then looks away. He might know something about me...
Man, I'm in for an easy competition...
Yet with people who are super competitive.