Chapter 4~ Impostor

Killua's P.O.V.
     Snowflake who is currently sitting inside your backpack barks at Killua because she is seeking for affection.
     "Yeesh, she's quite the stubborn one, isn't she?" I mutter.
     "Hehe, I guess so." (f/n) replies.
She's so cute when she laughs, I can't help but blush.
     "Killua, your blushing." (f/n) says. Snowflake sticks her tongue out and simply just pants.
     "Huh? I-I'm blushing? No I'm not-" I stop in my tracks as (f/n) kisses me on the cheek lightly.
     "Your so silly!" She says as she pokes my cheek. Her smile is as gentle as a rose's petals, and her eyes are always shining...
Unlike mine.
     (F/N)'s P.O.V.
     Killua and I chat for a while, Gon sits and listens as he pets Snowflake on the back gently. Gon seems to really like dogs. He's gentle about her wound, and is obviously aware of what happened.
     Soon enough, we heard Satoz~San clap his hands, and it got everyone's attention. It was quite foggy, but I could see well enough. Leorio and Kurapika suddenly came running towards us.
     "Now, the remaining of us will continue... Over there." Satotz~San pointed at a swamp.
     "The Numere Wetlands, also known as Swindlers Swamp. We must cross these wetlands to reach the Second Phase of the Hunter's Exam." Satotz stated.
     "Hmph. Seems easy enough." Killua slyly says as he puts his hands in his pockets with his skateboard.
     "Here, (f/n), you can Snowflake back!" Gon says as he passes Snowflake to me.
     "Thank you!" I happily say.
     "This place is the bizarre home of many creatures, many of them being cunning, insatiable creatures who deceive humans and catch them as their pray." Satotz~San continues. "If you let them fool you...
     "Your as good as dead."
     Everyone's faces had a nervous frown on their faces. They look like me when I flunk a test or something...
     "Every single creature has a way of tricking their prey, an ecosystem of which these creatures obtain their food. Stay very close to me, and you will not be deceived." Satotz clearly says.
     Leorio wasn't surprised at all. "What a joke! Who could believe him?" Leorio spoke.
     "Don't let him fool you!" A man's voice behind Leorio says.
     "That's exactly what I just said. Pft." Leorio states.
     "D-don't fall for it..." the man reveals himself with bumps, bruises, and scratches. "He's lying to you!" He points at Satotz~San. "He's a fake, an impostor! He isn't the examiner, I AM!" Everyone looks clearly confused. It's obvious that this person is lying. The fake examiner then pulls out a monkey like man that has the same face as Satotz~ San does. His unlike Satotz, this monkey has sharp teeth, eyes completely blank, and a large, long, tongue sticking out of his mouth like if he were dead.
     "Wow, that looks exactly like Satotz~San!" Gon exclaims with his mouth wide open. Killua was all chill about it.
Hmm. This is getting quite interesting.
     "This is a man faced ape, one of the many creatures that live in the Numere Wetlands!" The fake examiner continues. "The man faced ape love the taste of fresh human flesh. However, there limbs are long and thin, so they re quite weak. They trick humans into following them into these wetlands, where they team up Edith other animals to kill and devour them. HE TENDS TO TRAP EVERY SINGLE APPLICANT!" He points at Satotz~San. Then smiles.
"Knew it..! That bastard doesn't walk like any normal human does..!" A ninja like examinee says. Everyone starts to chatter and complain about the real examiner, until...
Three poker cards fly towards the fake examiner, and Satotz~San. The fake examiner does not pay any attentions and the poker cards stab him in the chest, while poker cards are flying towards Satotz~San and he catches him all, just with two fingers.
"I see, I see." A clown man says.
"It's Hisoka!" An applicant yells in fear.
"That settles that." Hisoka softly says. "Your the real one." He looks at Satotz~San with a sly look.
The man faced ape opens his eyes immediately and hops running off like a scared cat.
"Examiners are Hunters that do their duty without pay. Any hunter would have been able to block that attack."
"I shall take at as a compliment. However, if you attack me again without intention, I will take you into the Hunter's Committee. Do we have that clear?" Satotz~San says calmly.
"Yes." Hisoka says, walking away from the surrounding crowd. He walks right past me, whispering something in my ear.
"Your quite sly, for a Winter Wolf." He whispered. I was shocked and my eyes widened in surprise that he knew that I was I in the Winter Wolf Clan. Snowflake just simply barked at Hisoka.
     Nobody's P.O.V.
     "Now, follow me. Shall we go now?" Satotz~San spoke calmly.
     "Yes, Sir!" The examinees yelped nervously.
     The mob of examinees run into the Numere Wetlands. Killua, Gon, Kurapika, Leorio and (F/N) are in a big competition of survival, strength, and endurance. What obstacles will they face?
     The Hunter's Exam has only just begun...