Chapter 1~ Reunited

(F/N)'s P.O.V.
     Currently, I'm running through many obstacles and getting through them without a scratch.
"Huh, is it really THAT easy?" I would mumble.
Then, I found something laying on the ground, injured, and some wild animals were surrounding it.
I look closer... and, it was an injured pup! I believe the breed seems to be Pomeranian. I rushed over to the hurt puppy and a wild animal would intent to attack me. I dodged its attack and I gently picked up the puppy slowly. Its beautiful white fur was reflecting the light.
"Hey, I'll get you home before you know it, ok?" You say softly to the pup. The pup seemed to have relaxed a bit. However, it was bleeding from its leg. You ran off with the pup in your arms and headed off to the Examination place.
The wild animals were chasing after you, but you out beat them. Eventually, they stopped following you.
About an hour later... 
Killua's P.O.V.
Huh, (f/n)'s taking quite a long time. I thought.
Immediately after that thought came right through my mind, I found (f/n) running towards me! But... There was something in her arms. It seemed like an injured dog. I ran towards her and it was an injured Pomeranian.
"Killua!" She says, as she ran towards me. I gave her a big hug, but she didn't hug me back because she had the injured pup in her arms. The pup seemed to be in content sleep.
"I'm glad to see your back." I said, giving her a big smile. "Hey... isn't that an injured dog?" I say as I pointed at it.
"Yeah, it was laying in the woods, being attacked by some wild animals." (f/n) says.
"Are you thinking of keeping the puppy?" I say in a curious tone of voice.
"Huh? I... really don't know! I'm thinking about keeping her along the Hunter's Exam." (f/n) says.
"Alright then, now lets go get our badges." I say.
     (f/n) and I would go line up to get our badges until a small green guy named Beans gave us a badge number.
"Killua~sama.  you will be #99, and (f/n)~sama, you will be #100. Good luck in the Exam!" He says to us giving us a very unnatural smile. I got badge 99 and (f/n) got badge 100.
"Thank you!" (f/n) exclaimed happily to Beans.
(F/N)'s P.O.V.
Killua and I have been chatting about our summer so far, and we've been also looking after the puppy.
"So, what are you gonna name it?" Killua asked questionably.
"Hmm... She's quite small, her eyes are beautiful icy blue, and her fur is white as snow... I'm gonna name her Snowflake!" I exclaimed.
"Heh, that's not such a bad name. I like that." He would smile.
     Later, a fairly large man walked over to us with a badge number 16 slowly walked over to us. He introduced himself to Killua and I.
"Heya, I'm Tonpa!" Tonpa says. "You guys must be new, correct?" He says with a raspy voice.
"Yeah, I'm (f/n), and this is Killua." I say giving him a warm smile. I shook hands with Tonpa~san.
Killua looked at Tonpa mysteriously. "Well, lets have a toast to celebrate our friendship!"               Tonpa says as he took out an orange soda out of his brown bag.
"Thanks dude!" I say as Killua and I took an orange soda from him. Killua drank the whole bottle and threw it back behind him hitting someone in the head with it. I drank the whole thing as well, and you could taste laxative. You drank it anyways, since you were immune to poison.
"No problem!" He said nervously, putting one hand on his head. "Goodbye!" Tonpa walked away as he waved to us, you waved back.
     When he was gone and far enough away from me, I exclaimed: "THAT JUICE TASTED... AWFUL... BLEGH!"
"Meh, that juice tasted fine to me." Killua says. "You did know that juice had laxative in it, right?"
"Yeah, it was too obvious. That guy is kinda weird." I say, as I grab a rock and scrape my tongue against it. That was the most horrible juice I have ever tasted... I thought.

Killua's P.O.V.
(f/n) and I took care of Snowflake and put a bandage around the puppy's hurt leg. We asked Beans if we could have some dog biscuits or any type of food, so we gave Snowflake a bone to chew on and some dog treats.
"Hmm. I wonder where Tonpa is?" I thought out loud.
"Ugh... that dude? DO YOU WANT MORE OF HIS JUICE?!" (f/n) exclaimed.
"Actually, yeah. It didn't taste that bad. Anyways, I'm thirsty. I'm gonna look for Tonpa I guess." I say to (f/n). Her face is blank and she blinks five times.
I searched for him and found him talking to another group of people, a kid my age, an old man with glasses and a blonde haired guy about 14 years old.
The kid took the soda and it drooled out of his mouth, the old man just spit it at Tonpa's face it made me laugh so hard, and the blonde just... opened the can and let the drink spill to the floor. Tonpa looked nervous and furious at the same time.
As Tonpa walked away from the group, I ran towards him.
"Hey, Tonpa! Could I have more of that juice? I guess I'm kinda thirsty today!" I waved at him.
"Sure...! Heheheh..." Tonpa laughed nervously. He handed me another can of soda and I drank it all over again, hitting another guy in the head with an empty soda can. Tonpa's face was blank.
"Worried?" I say with a sly grin in my face.
"Huh?" Tonpa seemed at lost.
"It's fine, 'cause I'm immune to poisons."
Tonpa is at surprise. I just walked away casually holding my skateboard with my left arm.
I walked back to (f/n), who was holding Snowflake in her arms. She played around with her for a long time...
     I'm happy to see (f/n) this happy again.
(F/N)'s P.O.V.
I giggled a little bit. "Snowflake! You don't have to bite my finger!"
"You seem to be having fun with her. Have you ever had pet before?" Killua asked.
"No, but I've always wanted a Pomeranian. And lucky me: I got myself a Pomeranian!" I say happily, as Snowflake was bitting on my finger.
Right after that, we hear screaming.
I rush over to the scream, and we see a guy with his arms turning into... flowers?
"Well, well, well." A sly voice said.
"You should really apologize when you bump into someone." A clown says.
We hear a contestant say: "It's... Hisoka...!"
"Why is he back..? He already killed an examiner..." Another contestant says.
As Hisoka walks away, people were giving Hisoka plenty of space for him to not bump into anyone.
I ran towards the guy who had his arms turned into flowers, and tried to get him up.
"Oh, sheesh... Are you ok?" I say, as I grab him by the shoulder. I got him to walk and then I look at Hisoka.
What has gotten into him...? I thought.
Hisoka turned his head and he looked at me in the eyes.
I looked away as soon as he looked at me, and he looked away as well.
"Let's get you to a safe place, ok?" I say to the man, he nodded.
I got him to get out of the examination place and he was sent to an ambulance immediately. I got back to Killua and everyone was silent, except a man with purple hair and a long mustache who was standing in front of everyone.
"Hello. I a, the first phase examiner, Satoz. Now, follow me to the second phase." Satoz says. Surprisingly, he has no mouth. So... how does he even talk?
"Now, whoever who would like to leave the exams may do so. This exam will take place in dangerous places, so the door over there will lead you out of this place." Satoz says, but nobody left.
"Alright then, now follow me. Let the exams... Begin!"