Chapter 10~ Questions and Answers

Killua's P.O.V.
Today was a day I'm never going to forget with (F/N) and Snowflake! The bad side to it is that Snowflake ended up eating all of my eggs I collected (what a shame). However, (F/N) and I split up the eggs, since she got 36 we just divided it in half. We divide our eggs as Netero gives a little speech of congratulating those who had lived to see another day of the Hunter's Exam.
     "Killua, (F/N)! Lets go explore the ship!" Gon exclaims.
     "Yeah!" I reply. (F/N) and I dash off into the ship, well, I believe.
(F/N)'s P.O.V.
     I run with Killua and Gon until I feel something grab my wrist, it was Kurapika.
     "Hey, watch'ya gonna do with her?" Leorio questions Kurapika.
     "She going to answers me some questions," Kurapika demands. I give a nervous grin and blink my eyes twice. Snowflake whimpers and digs her head into her backpack. Maaaannn... Why now?
     I sat down with Kurapika on a stool. We talk about the Kurta Clan, it was quite interesting, until he got to one question...
     "Do you know about the Winter Wolf Clan?" Kurapika questions. My eyes widen and I back up, almost falling off of the stool.
     "Y-yeah... I, do know about them," I stammered. I try to play it cool.
     "It's sad they have to face the same fate as the Kurta Clan. After all, they are the top seven beauties known throughout the world," He continues. I grip my fists tight and look at my legs, they were trembling.
     "Lets, just stop this conversation. It was nice chatting to you. Goodbye," I mumble. Kurapika looks at me oddly, and lifts one eyebrow. I ran down the hallway after I couldn't see him anymore, until I bump into a tall man with pins sticking out of his face.
     "I-I'm so sorry!" I say, but he vanishes and I couldn't find him. Awkward coincidence.
     I dash across the hallway, as my vision becomes blue. Not now, come on! I rub my eyes furiously and my vision starts to chill, as well as my whole entire body. Soon, I find Killua and Gon sitting next to each other, just chilling out, chatting too.
Killua's P.O.V.
     "Oh, there you are, (F/N)! We were looking for you," I smile. "Oh, and I almost forgot, we got a lil' something for you," I say. I toss over pork meat with a bone sticking out of it.
     "Thanks dude," (F/N) sighs. She catches the pork meat with one hand, and take a bite out of it.
     "So, how do you like it?" Gon asks.
     "Wow, it's delicious!" She exclaims, "Where did you even get this?"
     "It's something the cook gave to us," I stutter. Gon bumps me with his elbow.
     "It wasn't something the cook left for us, you stole it!" Gon shouts quietly.
     "Well, you came too!" I reply. (F/N) starts laughing and then we join. We enjoy the night while it's still here, until Netero comes.
     "Heya kids, watch'ya doing out here?" Netero says calmly. "I think you should be getting a nice night's rest." Killua looks at Netero with the eerie, gloomy look.
     "No sir, the three of us are just chatting about stuff while we can," I answer.
     "Hmm, in that case, won't you like to play a little something with me?" Netero wonders. We all give him the "Huh?" Look.
     "No thanks, I'm going to bed," I say.
     "Awe, Killua, your no fun!" Gon pleads like a puppy.
     "I kinda agree with Gon, it's sorta a let down," (F/N) adds with her hands in her pockets. I sigh and I turn towards them.
     "Alright, alright..! What is this game of your about?" I demand.
     Netero explains the process of the game, pretty much we have to get the ball out of his hand before 6:00 A.M., and he can't use his other hand, he can only use his left. This should be simple.
(F/N)'s P.O.V.
     After a couple hours of playing this ball game and still not succeeding in getting the ball (and I was only simply watching because I was too tired to play, I eventually fell asleep next to the wall. I guess I was just really tired.
Killua's P.O.V.
     (F/N) had fell asleep, so I my T-Shirt and undershirt off and placed it over my shoulder, (F/N) looks so cute when she sleeps.
     "I'm taking (F/N) to the sleeping room, I'll be there too," I yawn. 
     "Alright, night Killua, and sweet dreams (F/N)!" Gon exclaims.
I carry (F/N) to the room where everyone is sleeping, and I lay her there with Snowflake resting atop her atop her lap.
"G'night, princess," I whisper. I put Snowflake atop her lap, and she curls up into a little ball of fur. "Same to you, lil' rascal," I mumbled as I stroke her softly. I quietly walk out of the room and decide to go wash my clothes, until I cross two grown men. I didn't pay attention to them, and I slightly bump into them.
"Hey, watch where ya goin', kid!" One of the guys shouts. I still didn't pay attention.
"We should give this kid a beatin'!" The other says. They both sprint after me down the hallway...
...Not a wise decision.
I quickly react and slit both of their throats with my nails that have transform into large claws. They both drop dead to the floor.
Whoever who messes with me, my friends, or Alluka...
They'll pay the price,
And they'll regret it.