Chapter 6~ Hisoka

(F/N)'s P.O.V.
     As I dash of into some trees, I find myself cornered by a hoard of large tortoise monsters with strawberries on their backs. My vision goes blue once again, and not only that... My hair is as white as snow... like Killua's hair. Could already tell that I was in my wolf form. A strawberry tortoise intends to attack me, but I immediately go right behind the giant creature and climb on top of its shell. I summon the dual blades that my mom gave me, and I crack the shell of the tortoise and destroy the shell. The tortoise runs away, along with the whole pack- I mean... hoard.
"Well, those things were a pain. Not." I mutter to myself.
As I continue running, I find a wide open area with no trees, and as I walk towards there, I find Kurapika, Leorio, Gon... and Hisoka? What's he doing here? And not only that, Hisoka is grabbing Gon by the neck! Good thing I came here on time! Hisoka dropped Gon to the floor and stares right at me, like if he knew me very well. He doesn't seem that he wants to attack, he just walks towards me. Then, he stops. Right in front of me. I feel a chill go down my spine.
"Have you cam here to rescue your little friend? Or maybe you wanted to have a little match with me," Hisoka purrs, licking his lips.
"I don't have time to play games, alright? Let Gon go and I'll leave you alone.!" I shout at Hisoka, with an anger in my eyes. Kurapika stares at me mysteriously, and Leorio was laying on the grass, with a carve of knuckles on his face.
"Alright, I don't have any interest in your friends for now..." Hisoka replied. "But I am quite interested in that little boy... was it Gon? I suppose so." I look at Hisoka with dark eyes. Although my wolf form is still here, I don't think anyone will notice-
"Hmm, I can see your tail swinging up and down furiously." Hisoka says, licking his lips once again.
"Wait, how..?" I whisper softly.
"You have passed for you bravery. As well as your friends." He whispers back. "I'll be seeing you soon." He purrs into my ear, it sends a chill down my spine once again, I could feel my legs are trembling. "I'll see you later...
Little wolf."
Killua's P.O.V.
  I follow the giant mob of examinees following Satotz~San, wondering what I could have done to stop (F/N) from going after Gon and his friends.
Dammit, I should have done something... Now, all I can do is but only help wondering how (F/N) will be doing. I could have knocked her out... but...
That's just to cruel to do to a girl,
Especially when it's somebody you love.
I finally got to the end of phase one, and Satotz~San finally announced that they will be waiting for the few remaining applicants who are still out there. I sigh with relief. Phew, glad he finally announced it.
(F/N)'s P.O.V.
Hisoka was finally gone, and I am standing staring at a tree, breathing like if I just ran 100 kilometers. I turn around and find Gon sitting up, staring at me. I turn left, and I find Kurapika staring at me with a red glare. There was still a problem though...
Leorio was gone.
I feel so dizzy, I could just faint any second. My head is pounding, I'm still in my wolf form, (luckily nobody can see me, except Hisoka) and my legs are shaking. Gon and Kurapika ran towards me and ask me all sorts of questions, 'are you hurt?' 'Can you save Leorio?' 'What are you going to do now?'
"Y-yeah, I'm fine..." I stutter. "Lets go,
Killua is waiting for us."
Kurapika, Gon, and I all run off and run in the direction I tell them to, since I have the scent. 'Left, Left, Right.' I would tell them. Luckily, the fog clears up and we find Satotz~San and the rest of the group. I find Killua, waiting like a poor depressed puppy, and that frown soon turns into a giant grin. He runs towards me, it looks like a scene off of a movie screen. A boy with silver hair runs towards me, with open arms and a big grin.
"(F/N)!" Killua hugs me tight. "I was so worried for you... I should have done something to stop you, but-" Killua had his eyes kind of puffy, but it instantly went away when I kiss him.
I slowly let go of Killua. "It's fine, everything is fine." I say with a big smile on my face. "Hey, it's okay." I hug him again. "It's alright."
I let go of Killua once again. "Gon, Kurapika... hey, where's Leorio?" Killua asks me.
"Hisoka took him. He said that he was going to leave him here..." I say. (Sorry I didn't type that in earlier, I was a bit distracted.)
"Awweee, you guys look so cute together~" Gon says as he watches out movements.
"SHUT UP, GON!" We both exclaim. Then we all burst into laughter at our own actions. Kurapika was quiet for most of the time, he was staring at me oddly.
"Hey, isn't that Leorio over there?" Gon points at something underneath a tree, it was Leorio.
"For Heaven's Sake, Hisoka was really going bring him somewhere near here." I mutter to myself. We all sprint towards Leorio.
"Hey, guys." Leorio says with a carving of knuckles implanted on his face.
"Hi, Leorio! We were worried about you, but don't worry! (F/N) here saved us all!" Gon smiles brightly. I turn away and blush a little.
"Awe, guys, don't have to put all of the gold in my hands..." I stutter.
Suddenly, Satotz~San announced something.
"To who, those who have made it, congratulations. You have passed the first phase of the Hunter's Exam. Y will be walking into this large gate to enter Phase Two. I wish you all luck!" Satotz~San says, waving his hand. He opens the door for the examinees to enter. I tell my friends to move up to the front to see what we will be doing for Phase Two. I find Two people sitting in chairs, one fairly large giant that isn't even close to my size, and...
Menchi~Sensei? Is she the examiner?

The next phase awaits...