「 ONE 」

O N E

Italics = Sign Language
[ unedited!! ]

It felt like 24 hours had flew past as she found herself flinging the bags into the boot of the van. Ana finally picked up the last one, throwing it in before slamming shut the trunk, wiping the sweat from her head before picking her jacket up from the floor. She had attended her last aerobic class with her friends as they all prepared to leave for summer camp. She glanced round the side to see Chet stretching his leg beside the van, while Montana stood beside him, back against the van as smoke blew from her mouth.

Ana walked over to her friend, copying her actions. Montana offered her cigarette, which Ana declined as she rested her head back. Xavier and Ray were still getting changed from the aerobics class, and Olivia had quickly gone to the toilet to save herself the struggle of needing to go when driving to the camp.

For Ana, it was going to be difficult not having Olivia around everyday for the next couple of months. She had grown up looking after her mom and Olivia, but as Olivia got older she didn't need to, but being the older sister she still felt more responsible. She wanted the next couple of months to fly by, so she could see her sister again.

"Is that Brooke chick coming with you?" Ana questioned, looking up at the sky and taking her mind off of not seeing her sister. Montana took another drag from her cigarette before shrugging her shoulders, closing her eyes.

"When Xavier offered she said she wasn't because she wanted to stay for college... but she called me this morning, just before class, saying that she wouldn't mind tagging along" Montana replied "Bitch is confusing"

"Seems like you're dealing with little miss perfect. She doesn't seem like much of a talker" Ana chuckled, earning a smirk from Montana. They glanced over at each other before Ana smiled "Are you dealing with a lost american virgin?" Montana laughed before nodding her head, moving away from the van.

"The exact words that I said to her" Montana replied, chucking her cigarette to the floor and stomping on it "She has got to get laid" Chet came over half way through their conversation, taking Montana's old place and standing beside Ana.

"I'm sure Chet wouldn't mind doing it" Ana said, nudging him slightly as he looked at the two confused.

"Wouldn't mind doing what, exactly?" he questioned.

"Partying with Brooke in bed" Montana said, in a playful voice while jokingly caressing her waist before she raised her eyebrows "We all saw you eye fucking each other yesterday, in class and after class. God I could practically smell the attraction" Ana and Montana laughed as Chet rolled his eyes.

"Alright that's enough" he said, smiling slightly. He pulled on his shirt before looking over at Ana while Montana climbed into the van "Are you sure you don't wanna come? It could be fun, you might miss out"

"I know my presence is going to be missed greatly" Ana told him, earning a chuckle in return. The brunette shook her head, looking down at the floor "As much as I want to come for Olivia, I just can't leave mom alone. I wouldn't be able to rest knowing that I'm away from her and she can't rely on me"

"That's exactly the reason why you should come, Ana" Chet replied "You can't have this constant pressure of looking after her. A little break would do you good" Ana scoffed before patting him on the shoulder, leaning away from the van. Chet looked at her before nodding his head, understanding her reasons.