「 FOUR 」

F O U R

Italics = Sign Language

Five months ago

   "Bring your sister along, she'll enjoy it" Montana said, nudging Ana by her arm. The brunette chuckled, washing her hands before raising her eyebrows.

"Unlike you and I my friend, my sister isn't into all that stuff" she told her friend as Montana rolled her eyes. The blonde had been trying to convince her friend to come to a small party that would be exclusively for their friend group.

When their group had a party of their own, it was guaranteed that there would be drugs and alcohol. Along with that, around thirty hand rolled cigarettes each.

"She doesn't have to be into that stuff. She can sit in the corner and do nothing" Montana replied, leaning against the wall "That's what she normally does"

"Careful, Montana" Ana warned, not looking at her friend.

"Ana you're being such a buzzkill right now" Montana complained, ignoring Ana's small warning at her "I want my girl there. Being stuck in the same room with Chet, Ray and Xavier is gonna suck, especially since I'll be the only thing there with a pussy"

At this, Ana chuckled again before raising her eyebrows.

"Well, Ray doesn't have one but he definitely is one" Ana humoured, drying her hands before they began walking out of the gym toilets. Montana smirked, hooking her arm around her friends shoulder and pulling her closer.

"I know that you want to come" Montana told her, squeezing her closer "A party with some good stuff that Xavier has hooked us up with. A night where you can be as slutty as you want because you have an excuse... not that you care anyway"

Ana pushed her away as they both chuckled at each other. Montana continued walking beside her friend as Ana considered it, but then her mind drifted back to Olivia and her mom.

"As fun as it sounds, the answer is still no" Ana replied, hearing Montana groan loudly  "You know that I have the responsibility of taking care of my mom, and Olivia can't handle her on her own"

"She's looking after her right now isn't she?" Montana said, raising her eyebrows making Ana roll her eyes.

"Montana, that's just for an hour. Plus this is a daily routine, you know it" Ana told her, gripping her gym bag tightly "If I go to this party, it'll last way longer than an hour, most likely all night knowing you. Olivia can't handle our mom for that long"

"Chet will be very disappointed in you" Montana said, making Ana stop and look at her.

"Why would he be disappointed? It's not like he'll notice if I'm not there" Ana told her, acting oblivious. She knew Montana wasn't stupid, and she could tell by the way that Montana rolled her eyes she had already figured out everything.

"Oh please, as if you two haven't been eye fucking each other ever since you met" she began as she began to walk forwards again "The rest of us can practically smell the sexual tension between you two. It's so obvious that you want to rip each other's clothes off and fuck every time you're in the same room"

"Jesus, Montana" Ana said, looking down at the ground in embarrassment.

"Well it's true. We've all noticed it by the way. But I get it, I can totally see you guys together" Montana told her making Ana shake her head "A super hot guy with a super hot chick, it's destiny" The thought of being with Chet excited her, but she knew it would be for the best if they were to stay as they were.