「 THREE 」

T H R E E

Italics = Sign Language

She was now back with her friends in the cabin, and although they were told that they weren't supposed to be in the same room as each other at dark, they didn't pay any attention. Brooke was sitting on the sofa, looking back at the people she came with who were all sat on the floor.

Olivia was sat between Chet and Ray, Montana and Xavier sitting across from them. Ray was sat while sniffing the white power off his finger, which made Olivia scrunch her face up. Chet held a beer can, while Xavier and Montana began rolling cigarettes. Olivia played with her fingers, relieved that Brooke wasn't smoking or sniffing either.

She hadn't missed a scolding off of Chet, the brunette telling her that she shouldn't of gone away like she did without telling them. All he earned back was an eye roll, before she went off to tell him that he wasn't her father.

She turned her head and hit his arm, gaining his attention before she began questioning him.

"Is there anymore news on the guy from earlier?" she asked, the boy nodding his head.

"Brooke spoke to him earlier, he's a bit out of it... but he'll be okay" Chet told her, before looking back at Brooke. The group began talking amongst each other, and Olivia just glanced at her hands wishing that she could hear what they were saying.

She appreciated the fact that it would take a lot of work to translate to her what they were saying, but she wished that she could get involved somehow. She could chance it and read their lips, but they were all talking a speed that made it difficult for her.

She felt the floor vibrate a little bit, and she looked up again to see if anyone had moved. But all her friends were glancing at the front door of the cabin, and she looked around worryingly.

The door slammed open, which made Ray hide his drugs and Xavier lean forwards, moving a pillow to hide the cigarettes on the floor. A man wearing some very tight shorts had waltzed it, bear bottles by his side. He glanced around at everyone in the room, a glare on his face and Olivia had to admit that he looked quite intimidating.

They all watched him nervously, he spoke a few words to the group making Olivia look around to see their reactions before she watched the man smile brightly as he laughed.

"I'm Trevor, activities director" he said, slamming the door shut and walking further into the room "So, technically, I'm your boss, but don't worry, I'm not gonna be enforcing any of Margaret Booth's rules for godly living. Between you and me, I bet myself 50 bucks I'd bang her by the end of the summer" he told them, smirking.

Olivia was more confused than ever, how he just wondered in the room and her friends were all calm with it. She turned to Chet, to see that he wasn't looking at her but looking at the man with a confused look.

"You bet yourself?" Chet questioned, making the man nod his head as he opened one of the beers.

"Don't I know you from somewhere?" Montana piped in, checking him out.

Olivia looked over at the man and saw he was looking down at Montana, the two smirking at each other. She then glanced over at Xavier, who seemed to have a little bit of a jealous look on his face as he rolled his cigarette quietly.