「 TWO 」

T W O

Italics = Sign Language
[ unedited!!! ]

The rest of the drive to camp redwood felt much longer than before. Olivia didn't take her eyes off the man lying in the back for the whole journey, and it was as if she was glued to him. She sat in the front again, but her back was twisted as she faced the man on the van floor. Brooke looked at her every now and then, wondering if she was ever going to look away but she never did. Xavier had been driving with more caution, he moved Chet to the back while he gripped the steering wheel tighter than before. He didn't want to get blamed for hitting the man, and he certainly didn't want to hit anyone else.

"Are you going to tell them what really happened?" Brooke questioned, looking at Xavier. The blonde looked at her through the mirror "You can't just make up some whack story. You shouldn't lie to them the second you meet them"

"And ruin my chance to become a superstar?" he replied as Montana rolled her eyes "One lie won't hurt, plus it's only us that know what actually happened so they'll believe us, it's not a problem baby" Xavier was worried that they'd see through their lie, but he didn't want to show it.

"Us and the half dead guy on our van floor" Montana snapped back.

They all stayed quiet after this and Olivia finally snapped out of her trance, looking away from the man and looking out the front window. Her hands were jumbling together nervously as she paid attention to the trees again, Xavier looking at her through the corner of his eyes. They hadn't even arrived at the camp, and they had already run into some trouble.

She knew that Ana would know exactly what to do, and she hated thinking about her sister again but being away from her made her realise how much she actually depended on her.

They hit a bump in the road and Olivia looked out the front again, to see a shiny lake covered by nature while they approached a wooden sign that said Camp Redwood. She was thankful that they had finally arrived, she wanted nothing more than to get out of a van that she had been stuck in for two hours and away from the man that she didn't even know was dead or alive.

The camp was empty, and she expected to see at least a few members of staff. Instead, she saw a woman chopping up wood as she raised her eyebrows, impressed. Xavier slowly came to a stop and didn't waste time jumping out of the vehicle before going towards the back and sliding open the door. Olivia stayed seated, glancing out the window to see her friends speaking with the woman.

It wasn't long until she began walking to the van, glancing at the body in the back. Olivia took a deep breath in, wishing that she could hear what they were saying. Her hands began jumbling together again but at a faster pace, her heart rate picking up. She wasn't sure why she was so nervous, but she didn't want to be involved in a police case for murder. She knew she was overthinking it, but couldn't help herself.

Her door was opened, which made her jump slightly before she saw Chet, smiling softly at her. She glanced back at the back as Brooke and Xavier spoke to the blonde women before she looked back over at the boy beside her.

"What did you tell her?" she questioned as Chet leant against the van door.

"The truth, obviously" he replied. Olivia made a face to him, and he rolled his eyes knowing that she wanted him to tell her exactly what was said "He ran into the road, and Xavier didn't have any time to stop"