Chapter 13: New Years

Eric's POV
I hummed looking up at the stars from the huge sliding window door as I spun my glass of champagne.

"Nhemo no!" I heard Lenny yell and I turned around to a airplane hitting my lower region.

"Fuc-Fudge." I said holding there as his airplane hit the ground breaking. Nhemo gasped running over. "It's o-okay I'm alrig-"

"My airplane!" Nhemo cried hugging it and then looked up at me. "Oh....me sorry Uncle Eric." he sniffled as I shook my head picking him up still in pain.

Of course he noticed the damn airplane first. "It's alright kiddo." I said ruffling his hair as Lenny walked over shaking his head.

"I said not to play with that in the house." Lenny said taking him and Nhemo frowned.

"Sorry daddy...." he mumbled as Can walked over ruffling his hair.

"I'll take Nhemo outside." Van said kissing Lenny's cheek.

Lenny blushed nodding and handed Nhemo over. Nhemo grinned as Can ran outside with him.

"So...read anymore letters?" I asked and Lenny nodded.

"I think my sister lives somewhere around here." Lenny said and I nodded as my phone began to ring.

Lenny raised an eyebrow as I pulled my phone out. It was Oliver, I answered it.

"Hey." I said.

"So um....can I join this party?" I heard Oliver ask making me raise an eyebrow.

"Don't you have a gathering at your place-"

"Eric I need to talk to you." he said.

"Your talking to me now." I said smirking.

"Face to face dummy." he huffed making me laugh.

"If you want, I'll send you the address." I said and text it to him as Lenny looked at me puzzled.

"Okay, see you soon." he said hanging up.

"Who was that?" Lenny asked.

"Just the boy I'm bodyguarding." I said and he scoffed.

"Who invites a boy their bodyguarding to a New Years Party?" he asked and I shrugged sipping some of the champagne. "Eric...oh my gosh are you two dating?" he asked and I spit out my drink coughing making Lenny turn up his nose. "Ew." he said and I glared rubbing my chest.

We did kiss.....but I don't exactly ugh things are complicated.

"You kissed him?" he asked as his eyes widen.

"I said that out loud?" I asked and he face palmed.

"Dumbass, your kissing teenagers?" he groaned rubbing his temples and I huffed.

"I am not....he's in college...." I mumbled and Lenny rose an eyebrow crossing his arms.

"Seventeen...." I grumbled and Lenny smacked me in the back of the head.

"Teenager, not an adult yet. Even if he was I still say he's young." Lenny said shaking his head and I glared.

"And you took a married man." I said and his eyes widen.

"This is different." he said softly gripping the ring on his finger. "Teenagers fall hard....if your not serious drop it." he said through gritted teeth and brushed past me into the kitchen as Van came back inside grinning with a giggling Nhemo.

Van looked around. "Where's Len?" Van asked after putting Nhemo down.

I nodded my head over to the kitchen. He nodded and walked in there. The doorbell rung and I turned to open it but Nhemo was there before I knew it. He unlocked the door and I stopped his hand.