Note: June. 4. 2019

First of all, Happy Pride Month Everyone!!! 🌈

Second of all, We are so close to 100K reads??!!!! Thank you so much everyone! ❤

To kind of celebrate Pride Month though, I've made a new book. https://my.w.tt/xWo8bDdLeX
There is the link to check it out. Also on my messageboard and bio by New Book.

Now when going on it you may eventually realize it is not on this account. I am not exactly leaving this account, I still have stories on here. But I want to try writing different things, different relationships, and may other genres as well that doesn't seem to get a lot of attention when I try to do them on this account.

The new account is like I start over, my books should be better on there than the old ones on hrre obviously that make me cringe. It's turning a new leaf, romance is a genre I love to write about. So that will never leave, but there are maybe other things I would like to include in the mix. And write more than just boyxboy romance. I want to write girlxboy, girlxgirl, and more.

So if you would like to follow along with me on this journey, go to the link I provided above and support my story. Also you may follow that account! I will be writing more new books on there, including books I have mentioned in the past I will probably write on there. But remember I'm not abandoning this account (at least for now in this state of mind I am not).

Also it would be very appreciated if you comment, vote, and share that story and stories on this account. And that you check out other accounts and stuff I'm up to! I have a patreon that's going pretty slow since there's no audience, and I have a redbubble with stickers and so on for books characters and more.

Support is very important to me, it makes me happy. Even just a vote makes my day, or someone replying to a message I post on my message board. If you don't have the money to support me and other writers that is fine. But if you do it is very much appreciated if you do support us that way as well.

I hope you all have a nice day/night!