Oh Whale No! (Pt. 1)

I know the title is corny, but I think this imagine might be a liiiiittle cute.

And also, I know people swim with Dolphins but I wanted to try something different after watching the Blackfish documentary about Whales. LOL! Sorry, but I hope you guys like it. Enjoy loves.

I I I

You and Keith have been best friends for 23 years. Every year you guy celebrate your Best-friend-aversary.

Each year you guys usually go out to eat or have a movie night and exchange gifts, but this time, he planned for you two to go to Florida.

Now that Keith was now famously known, he was financially stable enough to "splurge" on you and him. Outside of his family.

You two always talked about going to Florida or somewhere with nice a climate and he promised you that the next big check he would receive, he would take you wherever you wanted to go.

"Keiiiiittthhhh!!!!!!!" You squealed. "This is bomb!" You said throwing your things on the bed.

"Who said that was your bed?" He chuckled.

"I always call window beds and you know that. It's closer to the air and I sleep better when I'm cold." You said unzipping your suitcase.

"I don't see the point, Y/N. You might as well just sleep with the heat on. You gone be snuggled under all those damn covers and shit." He said sitting on your bed.

You nudged him, signaling for him to get up. "You got your own bed. Move Popeye!" You said.

Keith used to be so skinny, no muscle, no nothing. Just bone. Then in high school, he got buff and you called him Popeye.

You pushed him with both hands making him get up. Touching his muscles turned you on and you couldn't deny it. Every time you touched him you turned red and your insides got warm, he tickled your fancy and you always got gittery. He knew it, too.

The warmth and softness of your hands sent goosebumps on Keith's skin causing him to smile as he was getting up.

"Why you acting like that?" He asked with a smirk.

"Because you do that all the time. You'll sit on my bed, then you lay down, then you take a nap, and you won't move until I get in your bed, half sleep and when I don't feel like moving." You explained.

He laughed cause he knew it was the truth.

"What we doing today?" You asked taking out your swim clothes.

"Well, I want to see you in that sexy ass swim suit I got you for your birthday." He winked causing you to laugh and roll your eyes playfully. You and Keith always flirted around each other but you two never took it as far as to have sex or anything. You kissed once but that was when you were 12 and your big brother dared you to do it. "Nah, but for real, I wanna go eat and shop."

"Whales!" You gasped and whispered excitedly.

He shook his head. "Hell no! I'm not doing swimming with no damn Whales, Y/N."

You loved Whales and swimming. You always wanted to swim with Whales but you could never afford to do so. Now that Keith has gave you the opportunity you would take advantage of this by any means.