**KeithsStakes 4** -"Father Figure" Prt. 2

PART II MY LOVE
nalapowers
III

Nala

"Girl don't get me wrong, I love my brother Keith, but Chris used to KEEP us in the air."

"Yeah, I miss going on trips too but then i think about Noelle and how she is with Keith and I value the ground way more."

My sister shook her head.

"I love Keith! I knew y'all were meant to be as soon as you told me that was your ''best friend" in high school. It was bound to happen sooner or later. That best friend stuff don't always be innocent. I bet you he done got some oochie coochie back then too didn't he?"

I laughed.

"Girl whatever. Mind your business. You don't know what you wanna do. One minute you think Keith's a lame, then the next you love him."

"Well I mean, he's not really a lame, he's just not fun. There's no excitement."

"You haven't been in our bedroom." I wiggles my eyebrows and she pretended to gag.

"That's gross. But he probably ain't got nothing on his brother brother, though." She said.

"Answer me this sissy."

"If it don't fit, you must acquit." She said.

"What, Eva?" I asked confused.

"You were saying?" She said.

"When you and Kevin met, how did Dre act?" I asked.

She shrugged.

"He was jealous. He would always try to make it a competition when it came to Elyse. Chris doing stupid shit?"

"You have to ask? For one, he all of a sudden wanted to drop Noelle off at school Wednesday morning. Then he randomly asked for her. I let him get her but when i went to pick her up he was all cheeky and smiling."

"How is he acting when it comes to Keith?"

"Girl, every time I mentions his name he starts acting weird. He just jumps for Noelle instantly. It makes me mad because majority of the time he brushes her off and he doesn't care about her. I haven't asked him for anything when it came to her but whenever she tells him about the play-dates her and Keith have he cash apps me $2,000. It pisses me off." I said shaking my head.

"Not cash app." She laughed. "But, keep an eye out on him. He could getting iin Noelle's head telling her all kinds of shit. Them fatherly competitions turn into something dangerous real fast, we all know what happens with the Powers get dangerous." She said drinking out of her straw.

Keith

"Noey, aren't you gonna eat your food?" I asked.

She shook her head and kept looking down.

"How was school today?" I asked.

She shrugged.

"It was fun. It went by kind of fast."