Suppsed 2 Be In Love: Let Me Love You

ItsKellyPowersBish  THIS IS THE REAL DEAL😂😂. ENJOY
I I I I

Wedding Morning

"Keith has been blown me up all night." I sighed closing my eyes.

"Well he knows how hard this is for you so he wants to make sure that you're okay. Hell I would want to make sure you're okay too." My God sister Shelby said applying my make up.

"I cannot believe I'm doing this right now." I said.

"Don't let daddy Frank get to you. Girl Karma is gone kick his mother fucking ass and he ain't gone know what to do about it."

"Shelby, I cannot believe I have to do this. Why am I doing this." I asked stopping her hand and standing up. "Shit! After all the bullshit he put me through and I'm letting this nigga live!"

"No, bitch. He don't even deserve to die. Dying is too easy. Let that nigga suffer!" Shelby said.

My phone rang and it was Keith.

I was really happy to see him calling me maybe he can calm me down.

"Hello?" I answered.

"I been calling you all morning. I was starting to think you was done with me."

"Nah. I was just, trying get my mind wrapped around all this."

"It's cool. Me too actually. But I just wanted to make sure you were okay..."

"What he saying?" Shelby asked whispering.

I put my hand up signaling for her to shut up.

"I know this whole process is hard for you but I mean, I wanna make this process as simple as I can for you." He continued. "I mean, I really want to grow with you and I think even though we are forced to do this, we can still get to know each other. Just don't drop out on it." He begged.

I smiled.

"Bitch! Fill me in!" Shelby whispered.

I covered the speaker on the phone and turned to her. "Will you shut up?"

"Whatever." She said.

"Umm... what can I say that was really sweet. Really, really sweet. As much as I hate to do this, I'm not backing out. "

"I feel like I could change your mind about this whole thing."

"Can you really?" I blushed.

"Let me show you tonight. After the reception."

"Who said I'm coming home with you?" I joked.

He laughed. "Talking to you is like pulling teeth, girl."

"I'm joking. But I have to finish getting ready. See you in an hour?"

"See you in an hour."

I smiled and bit my lip. "Bye."