OH, HAPPY DAY!

SORRY THAT I COULDN'T POST ON V DAY BUT WATTPAD WAS REALLY ON ONE WITH THE KID I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE!!!!! PLEASE DON'T BE MAD AT ME. HOWEVER IN CELEBRATION OF OUR ANNIVERSARY, I'M GIVING AWAY A SPECIAL IMAGINE. 

CONGRATULATIONS TO @briannalicia enjoy love!!!

III

"Okay, I got everything set up in the right spot." He clapped his hands and rubbed them together smiling to himself. "She better like this."

He drove all the way to her job, which was on the south side, to take her some flowers he had arranged in an heart form with the letter B in the middle of it.

She loved flowers and she loved the color Pink. He knew that this would set her off just right.

"Hey, Kells." He smiled to the secretary.

"Hey, Keith. You want me to call her out here?"

"Nah, I'll surprise her and be in her office already. I know she's in a meeting right now. What time does she get out?"

"Well, she always pretends to go to the restroom about an hour and a half into the meeting it's almost 2:45 now, so you better hurry and get in there. I'll let you in." Kells said.

He smiled. "Thanks."

Keith spent about 3 good minutes sweating his palms out before Brianna got in the room.

"Thanks Kells." She said closing the door.

When she turned around she saw Keith standing there with flowers and a guilty smirk on his face as if he had just got caught by his mother sneaking in the refrigerator past midnight. 

"Happy Valentine's Day baby." He said smiling.

"Keith."

*2 WEEKS PRIOR*

"Baby." Brianna called.

"What's wrong baby girl?"

"We need to plan what we're doing for V day."

"Valentine's day? I hate Valentine's day."

"What?" She furrowed her eyebrows. "Why?"

"It's so cliche. I don't need one day to show you how much I love or appreciate you when I can do that any day out of the week. Plus that's around tax time so everybody f lodging now days. it's not the same."

"But I told you that this was my favorite day of the month. Plus it's our first valentine's day as a couple. You don't want to do  anything special?"

He shook his head.

"Not really. What's wrong with us just chilling in the house and watching Saving Hope?"

"We do that all the time, Keith. I want something different. Something spontaneous."

"I'm not spontaneous?" He stood up.