**KeithsStakes 4** -"Father Figure" Prt. 3

"Noelle baby. Come here."

She ignored me and kept walking to her room.

"Noelle." I followed her.

"Mommy, please don't let Keith and daddy fight. I don't want either of them to go to jail."

I sighed. "Noelle, baby, nobody's going to jail and I'm not gonna let Keith or your dad fight. Sometimes adults get angry and we tend to say things that we don't mean. You really mean a lot to Keith and he doesn't want anything or anybody come in the way of that."

"What's gonna happen to daddy?"

I took a deep breath.

"Noey, nothing's gonna happen to daddy. Nothing's gonna happen to mommy. Nothing's gonna happen to Keith, and nothing's gonna happen to Noelle. Now go to bed because you have school in 5 hours." I said patting her nose.

I got up and walked back to our room.

Keith was on his phone texting and I knew that it was his brother he was texting.

"Keith-"

"I don't wanna hear it, Nala. I really don't."

"Can you just listen to me? Please?"

"What, Na?"

I sighed. "Listen, Chris isn't easiest to deal with. This will only add fuel to the fire. Just let me talk to him. Please, don't get Kevin involved." I begged.

He took a deep breath and erased the message he was about to send.

"You better talk to him, fast, Nala. I'm not playing." He said before turning over and going to sleep.

*

I had made it my business to pop up at Chris' video shoot the next day since I didn't have to work.

I found it funny how he rented out a whole water park for this bull shit but couldn't rent out a skating rink for his daughter's birthday party.

I stood behind the cameras with the directors and producers and watched Chris and his background dancers.

I danced a little to the song that played through the speakers.

Wet, wet, wet, wet
Wet, wet, wet,wet

Wet, wet, wet,wet
Wet,wet,wet,wet

(Ba-ba-baby) Just tryna live your life
(Ba-ba-baby) I'm just tryna change your life
(Ba-ba-baby) Just tryna change your life
(Ba-ba-baby) Oh oh baby  

-

"Cut! Take 15." The director said.

Chris walked over to me smiling.

"Bringing back memories?"

"You wish." I said rolling my eyes.

"Chris, tell your groupies to come to the video shoot on time. Get her dressed." One of the producers said referring to me.

"Excuse me? I'm not a groupie first of all, and second I'm not in this video either. If you want your throat you better watch how you talk about me." I snapped.

"I'm sorry ma'am." He said.

"Yeah whatever." I said. "Look, I need to talk to you." I said to Chris.

"About what?" He asked.

"I rather talk to you in the privacy of your trailer, it's too many nosey people around here. I don't need our business in the tabloids."

He walked in front of me and led me to his trailer. 

"What's up ma?"

"First of all, don't call me that. You sound like Noelle and the fact that you two look alike makes it weird. Second, what happened in the car ride when you dropped Noelle off at school the other day?"

"What you mean? I took her to school."

"What was said?"

"I told her that I loved her and I told her to have a good day."

"So you gone lie in my face? What did you say to her before you left the house, Christopher?"

He sighed.

"I told her that Keith don't love her like me."

"Why the hell would you tell her that? She's only five Chris."

"I know that."

"Do you? Why are you feeding her this non sense?"

"Cause believe it or not, Keith is no good for you two. In no time, you gone be mine gain and we'll be a happy family."

"So you did all this just because you think we gone end up together again?"

He nodded and shrugged. "Yeah."

I walked up to him and slapped him.

"Nala-"

"No, fuck you. You're wrong Chris. Keith and Noelle have a perfect relationship and I refuse to put that in danger because of you. Keith can't have kids so Noelle is the closest thing to a daughter he'll ever get."

I knew as soon as I said that, it was a horrible decision to say. That wouldn't change Chris' mind, if anything that would make the situation worse that what it is.

"He can't have kids huh?" He smirked. ''What is it? Low sperm count?" He chuckled.

He walked over to  me and rubbed my hair. 

"You know how Noelle always said she wanted a little brother or sister. Since Keith can't give you that, let me give it to you."

He gently ran his hand over my butt but I was so in shock that I had betrayed Keith's trust and accidentally blurted that out.

Once he grabbed a big chunk, I snapped out of my shock and slapped his chest.

"Leave me alone. Stay away from Noelle." I said grabbing my purse and rushing out of his trailer.

III

I KNOW THAT THIS WAS SHORT BUT I THAT'S HOW IT WANTED IT BECAUSE I WANTED IT TO BE LIKE A MOVIE ALMOST HOW THEY HAVE SMALL PARTS LIKE THIS. 

I ALSO WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN. WHAT DO YOU THINK KEITH WILL DO? DO YOU THINK HE GONE FIND OUT ABOUT WHAT NALA DID?

COMMENT OR VOTE!

ENJOY LOVES!!!!