1

THIRD

-

Liam shyly walks onto the red carpet with his head down. He tries his best to block his face from all of the flashes and paparazzi and ignores all the growls he gets from the alphas when he doesn't answer their stupid questions.

He looks up for a brief moment and sees a beautiful man. He seems to be gesturing Liam over and he immediately gets nervous. He bites his lip and slowly walks over there.

"Hi! I'm Zayn. And you're Liam correct?"

Liam shyly nods, his nose filled with an intoxicating manly scent that makes him weak at the knees.

"So, what's a pretty little omega like you doing alone at such a big event?"

Liam blushes, "Um, well, I didn't have anyone to bring with me, considering my best friend is sick at home, so.."

"Ah, I see, well how about I ask you a few more questions? Would you mind beautiful?"

Liam blushes harder at being called beautiful by the handsome alpha named Zayn, and shakes his head 'no'.

Zayn smiles, knowing the effect he has on the omega ( who, matter o' factly, smells like heaven ) in front of him.

Zayn continues to speak, "Well, how's the new movie going?"

Liam smiles at the mention of the movie he's starring in, "It's great actually! Everyone there is really nice to me and we have lots of fun on set! Sorry if I get a bit excited I just really like my job I guess."

Liam blushed as he caught himself getting over-excited. Zayn only grinned at him, seeing Liam talk about his passion was the cutest thing ever.

"Have you found your mate on set?"

"No, but I think I know who my mate is."

Zayn's smiled dropped for a few short seconds but he quickly recovered.

"Do you mind sharing?"

Liam bit his lip. He wanted so badly to say that he thinks his mate is the beautiful alpha asking him questions right now. He wants to say that he thinks it's the alpha male in front of him. The alpha male that's making him think naughty thoughts, and making him wet with slick in his new suit.

But he restrains himself, and just says, "I'm not gonna tell."

-