6

THIRD

-

Liam laughed at what Louis said. He clutched his stomach as giggles continued to make their way out of his system.

Louis just stared at Liam with such a fond look on his face, and Liam didn't notice. Well, that was until Louis pinned him against the couch.

Liam immediately stopped giggling and just stared at Louis. Louis bit his lip as he stared into Liam's pretty eyes. Louis' hands traveled down Liam's waist and he rested his body against Li's.

"Louis.. I shouldn't be doing this."

"Why not?"

Liam bit his lip, "Because I'm seeing someone."

Louis just smirked, "Who said they have to know?"

Liam looked at Louis like he was dumb.

"Um, I say they have to know and I'm not going to cheat on them, so get off of me Louis."

Louis growled and got off of Liam. Louis continued to look straight ahead, while Liam just rolled his eyes.

"You're seriously mad because I wouldn't let you fuck me?"

Louis didn't respond.

"Whatever, just proves to me that we were only friends so that you could catch a body. You can suck my big fat dick Louis!"

And with that, Lima (😉) strutted out of there.

---

Liam stormed into his house and immediately texted Zayn.

baby 💞: you were right and wrong about Louis

sent at : 4:46 p.m

read at : 4:48 p.m

daddy 🖤: i told you so!

sent at : 4:48 p.m

daddy 🖤: wait what exactly did he do?

sent at : 4:49 p.m

read at : 4:50 p.m

baby 💞: i should've stopped hanging out with him when you told me to. He didn't even like me, he just wanted to sleep with me.

sent at : 4:51 p.m

read at : 4:51 p.m

daddy 🖤: he what?!

---

It wasn't long after that when Liam heard a knock at his door. He got up curiously and looked through the peep hole. He saw a fuming Zayn and was quick to open the door.

Zayn pushed him against the wall, causing Liam to whimper. Zayn's eyes were red with fury and lust.

Zayn attacked Liam's neck with kisses and nips. He sucked harder on the junction that connected Liam's neck and shoulder. Liam was moaning quite loudly.

Zayn growled and pulled away to see a bright purple bruise on Liam's neck. Zayn decided to wait on sinking his teeth into Liam's skin.

He would never do that without Liam's consent.

Liam was panting as his hands 'clutched' the wall. Zayn smirked, glad that he made his omega feel this way.

"What was that for?" Liam breathed out.

"I'm just showing you that you're mine."

-