5

THIRD

-

It's weeks after the award show and all Liam and Zayn do is talk, talk, talk. To others it would get annoying talking to one person every second of the day. But not to Liam. Or Zayn.

Liam plops down onto his couch with an exasperated look on his face as he typed away on his phone.

baby 💞: and why is that?

sent at : 11:45 a.m.

read at : 11:45 a.m.

daddy 🖤: bc I said so

sent at : 11:46 a.m.

read at : 11:46 a.m.

baby 💞: so basically, you want me to stay away from Louis bc you said so?

sent at : 11:47 a.m.

read at : 11:47 a.m.

daddy 🖤: yup, you know i don't like him

sent at : 11:48 a.m.

read at : 11:48 a.m.

baby 💞: what does your hatred for him have to do with me hanging out with him? I still don't even understand why you hate him!

sent at : 11:49 a.m.

read at : 11:49 a.m.

daddy 🖤: bc babyyy, he likes you and you. are. mine.

sent at : 12:00 p.m.

read at : 12:00 p.m.

Liam blushes as he reads the text. Sure, he's going to act all confident and shit while texting Zayn, but he knows that he's just going to blush at everything Zayn says.

daddy 🖤: you're blushing aren't you?

sent at : 12:02 p.m.

read at : 12:02 p.m.

baby 💞: no. 🙄

sent at : 12:02 p.m.

baby 💞: and how many times do I have to tell you.

sent at : 12:03 p.m.

read at 12:03 p.m.

baby 💞: typing...

daddy 🖤: i know, i know. we haven't had sex yet, blah blah blah, i haven't popped my knot in you, blah blah blah, we haven't mated, blah. blah. blah.

sent at : 12:05 p.m.

daddy 🖤: look babe, i don't give a fuck if we haven't done any of that yet, ok? you. are. still. mine.

sent at : 12:05 p.m.

read at : 12:06 p.m.

Liam rolled his eyes and doesn't even reply to Zayn. He knows not to respond when Zayn gets in one of his moods.

And even though Zayn gets on his nerves, he's still going to limit his time with Louis.

Just to make his alpha happy.

-