3

THIRD

-

Zayn closed his eyes and growled as he smelled the sweetest thing ever enter the bathroom. He turned his head and opened his eyes to see the beautiful little omega from earlier.

He smiled, showing his abnormally sharp canines. He stalked towards Liam until Liam was pressed against the wall. Zayn licked his lips and his hands traveled down to Liam's waist.

"You're making me crazy, princess. You know that?"

Liam shook his head 'no'.

Zayn chuckled, "Why do you smell so sweet baby? I just want to mix my scent with yours, make others know that your mine, and nobody else's."

Liam finally spoke up, "Who ever said I was yours? Because I don't remember you fucking me, giving me your knot, and mating with me, daddy."

Zayn's breath hitched at the dirty words that just came out of his pretty omega's mouth.

"So until then, I'm nobody's."

And with that, Liam sauntered out of there.

---

Zayn stood in the bathroom with his head against the tile wall. He couldn't stop thinking about the little minx that he's so infatuated with, and how shy but naughty he was.

The words his omega said only encouraged him further to make Liam his. He won't stop until they're mated.

Liam on the other hand is wondering where that boost of confidence came from. And calling Zayn daddy?

That was such a turn-on for Liam and he could tell it was also one for Zayn, considering the way he reacted. Liam knows that what he said to the alpha is only encouraging him to try harder, but Liam doesn't really mind.

We all know that Liam wants so bad to mate with Zayn.

So let the games begin.

-