Grey Thunder

Here you go CaramelJackDaughter That's what he looks like!

That's what he looks like!

Grey Thunder

16 year old

Grey Thunder, son of the ruler of the stars. He was born with two sets of wings, and control over the clouds in the sky. But none of that's really ever got to his head, he's always self conscious of his second set of smaller wings, and hides them under his larger ones as much as possible. Being the eldest child to six younger siblings, he has learned how to look at things from others points of view and how to deal with angry and stressed ponies. He's very humble, never bringing up his family, only if being asked, even then he doesn't want others to be his friend just because of his mother. He is a generally calm pony, although if you insult his family he will break something.

Cutie Mark: A grey cloud with a lighting bolt, icy wind on the left, and rain on the right. Symbolizing his talent for managing the weather.

He was born in his home castle in the everfree forest, living there with his sibling he never saw a reason to leave and spent most of his time reading about the weather and taking care of his siblings. When he was eleven his parents decided to give him the chance to have friends and sent him into the public school system with his sister Dawn and younger Twins, Night Chirp who was mute, and Midnight Vinyl, both earth ponies, both highly advanced for their age. While he was never bullied for his wings, in fact many were fascinated and he gained many friends that way, he was always self conscious of them and rarely flies around others. He got his cutie mark at a young age, but never quite understood what I meant.