Sing for Me

"Hey Siver?" Sunrise asked, looking up at he grey mare, lifting her hoof to touch the side of Silver Claws face. Moving the larger mares glasses, Silver looked over.

"Yes Sunny?" She asked closing the scroll she was writing on, scooting it to the side she listened intently.

"How come I never hear you sing? You have a nice deep voice." Sunrise asked, laying on her back, her side pressed against Silver Claws.

"I only sing during important events," Silver Claw answered, "The first night of a new timberwolf, birth of a foal. Important events." She said pushing her glasses up her muzzle.

"They why did you sing to me when we met?" Sunrise asked, resting her head on Silver Claw's foreleg.

Silver Claw chuckled, "because that was the day I met my soul mate. And I couldn't refuse the chance to tell myself it was important." She said leaning down and kissing Sunrise's cheek.

The smaller mares face turned instantly red, "Silverrr," she whined burying her face into the mare coat, "stoppp." She said, Silver Claw laughed nuzzling the top of her head.

"Wise colts say, only fools rush in" Silver sang flicking her long tail so it laid over Sunrise like a blanket.

"But I can't help, falling in love with you." Silver finished nuzzling the back of Sunrises head, "now get some sleep, big day tomorrow."

She opened her scroll and started writing again, letting the Pegasus buried in her side doze off peacefully.

"You are my sunshine,
my only sunshine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Silver Claw stood under a blossoming willow tree, the soft petals falling on the ground. She could barely notice the small group of ponies in rows in front of her.

She was wearing a simple necklace of scarlet roses, and a crown made of the same flower. Around her hoof was a silver bracelet, a emerald was embedded in the center.

She was waiting for Sunny, she was nervous. Her best colt, Broken Scripture, stood next to her in a comforting manner. He was he best at calming with no words.

Then the music started, and Sunrise Victory Shine, walked down the isle made of soft moss. She was wearing a dress that could only be described as dawns first gently glow, and flowers in the midst of their bloom. 

As calm as Silver Claw looked, she nearly rolled over like a fainting goat. She pushed her glasses back up her muzzle again, she looked at Sunrise as she approached.

Around Sunny's hoof was a golden bracelet, a sapphire was embedded in the center. The veil over her face was thin and see through, tradition as it prevailed. Many ponies of different colors and species lined her rows, Silver Claw wasn't stupid though, she could smell the changlings in the rows of Sunny's family.

Then again hers consisted of more wild creatures and griffins than actual ponies. Which was just her brother and his boyfriend.

Sunny walked up the little stool set up so she didn't have to look up at Silver Claw he entire time, as soon as she made it up. Broken Scripture stepped up to the alter, as a high priest he could marry ponies.

In Silver Claws opinion, as good as Scripture was with services, it still took far to long to go through their vows. Durning which she reached up and flipped the veil out of Sunny's face.

"You ready?" Silver Claw asked softly, touching their foreheads together. Sunny's hair was braided back neatly.

Sunny smiled, "Are you?" She asked, looking at Silver Claw with warm brown eyes.