Trash + mini rant

Ah Katze, my edgy Mafia lord

Ah Katze, my edgy Mafia lord. The Phoenix shall rise.

*Rant part, feel free to ignore my pettiness*

So the few of you that read this book hopefully know that I roleplay by now. If not? Well, I roleplay. Sue me.

And I love roleplaying you know, it lets me write and I get to interact with amazing people, and make stuff up on the spot.

But there are two things that combined, annoy me to no ends. Being in a main chain - which I can usually get over - and the couple in the main chain that just make me reevaluate my life decisions.

Don't get me wrong, a bit of romance is great, I've found myself in such situations many times over before. But if I wake up in the morning and there is literally there hundred notifications from those two pearls kissing and making out and being angsty, it makes me wasn't to leave the role play all together.

Because I want to roleplay with that persons character right? But now every breathing second there character is there, they're with the other half of themselves. I can accept it yes, but that doesn't mean I have to enjoy it.

Like you guys must be having fun, I get that. But I don't want to see it, if you really want to, take it to a different comment or something so I don't have to suffer and have everything else on my notifications get buried beneath all of your weird love story.

Alright I think that's it for now.

Bai