1

Chace P.O.V

The alarm clock went off. Beep, Beep. With each ring, I contemplated life while sitting at the edge of my bed thinking whether I should go to school or jump off a cliff. I sighed at my own thoughts, the cliff sounded more pleasing at the moment. My phone vibrated breaking me away from my thoughts, I smiled a bit knowing why my phone rang.

"Hey sweetheart good morning, Can't wait to see you today! ;) - Jason 7:38am"

I was filled with happiness, my boyfriend always texted me good morning texts, although it sounds really cheesy, I still thought it was sweet of him. As I slip on my outfit for the day, I recalled the memories I have with my boyfriend the Jason Ramirez... You're probably wondering how someone like me ended up with someone with such a high reputation like Jason. And sometimes I wonder that too, I chuckled to myself.

*Flashback*

It was summer after freshmen year just before going into my Sophomore. I was forced to be in Summer school thanks to Mr. Lopez thinking my English essay for finals was plagiarized. And I gotta admit he was half right... God how I dreaded English it was always my worst subject. Well that sums up why I was stuck in this hellhole for an extra month. Then Jason Ramirez entered the same classroom and I was stunned. I gotta admit I had a little crush on Jason, I mean who wouldn't? He was practically the most popular guy in school and everybody is aware of that, with his charming looks and exceptional skills on the football field... the whole school would agree with me. I remember during Freshmen year when I first laid eyes on Jason I'd always admire the sex god that he was from a distance because I knew there was no way in hell me and someone like Jason would end up together or even become friends. A year later now he's in my Summer class, it was surprising to see him up front this close since I never had a class with him. Especially since the only empty seat in the class was the one next to him... Just my luck.

Over the course of the Summer class, me and Jason had gotten fairly close, it still took up 90 percent of me to build up the courage to even ask him for a pencil, but his super sweet outgoing personality over shadowed my shy one. Maybe it was his reputation, or his cheeky smile, or just the way he would stare at me while the teacher would give a lecture, made me fall over heels for him. 

Little did I know Jason would feel the same way--

"Chace hurry the fuck up or else I'm leaving without you" Expressed my loving dear brother.

I rolled my eyes and quickly brushed my teeth while slipping my shoes on, yes I know the amazing things I can do at the same time.

I ran down the stairs saying a quick bye to my mother, and jumped into my older brothers car.

"Jesus! Chace what took you so long? I have a hot cheerleader chick's lips waiting for me." My brother Royce said. "The only thing waiting for you is Ms. Ankle's cracked lips." I replied. I noticed Royce shiver at the thought of his french elderly teacher, but on a serious note Ms. Ankle was in desperate need of some chapstick.

***

As we arrive at the school parking lot, Royce jumps out dramatically, causing me to sigh in annoyance, of course he doesn't even turn off the car or take the keys. Jesus sometimes my brother can be such a hot head. I got out putting the keys in my pocket, right when I turn to start heading to class I feel a strong pair of hands wrap around my waist.

After not seeing Jason for the weekend I really missed his touch, I tried to lean in with a kiss but Jason slowly backed away... A sudden sadness brushed me because I knew what he was gonna say.

"Babe" he said in a stern but caring voice, "Do you really want me to remind you?" He said. I just shook my head showing him that I didn't want him to say anything. He noticed my sadness and lovingly said "I'll see you at lunch though, K?" He said. Before I answered him he looked around very cautiously to see if anyone was looking and quickly pecked me on the cheek. I blushed and nodded my head. "See you there then." He smiled then turned around heading to his class, the sight of him just walking away made me feel a bit alone, I shivered as the cold wind swept past me.

But before Jason entered the hallways he turned around to look at me and give me his signature wink at me.

I know Jason may be embarrassed being seen with me in public, but I didn't mind it really because I knew he cared about me no matter what.

Suddenly I had a feeling this day was going to go by real slow.

***