2

Chace P.O.V

The bell to lunch finally rang, I sighed getting up from my chair and out of the classroom, something about History class made me a total snooze fest. As I approach my locker I see my best friend Brooke leaning on the locker next to mine.

"Ugh what took you forever bitch!" Brooke said in annoyance, I shrugged my shoulders "History is just not my subject." I lazily replied, Brooke rolled her eyes. "Every subject isn't your subject." I glared at her evilly then finished putting the books in my locker. Right when I closed my locker somebody bumped into me roughly causing me to let out a low shriek of pain. I looked up to see Dean Calderone, he just glared at me in a menacing way. But my annoyed look suddenly turned into a look of relief as I saw Jason next to him. Believe it or not Jason was best friends with the asshole that Dean is. I have no idea why, I've never asked Jason because that's how irrelevant Dean is to me.

"Yo dude watch where you're going next time, or else I'll fuck you up." Jason said to Dean trying to be serious and protective over me but him and Dean just ended up laughing at themselves while fake fighting. I glared at both of them and then to Brooke who looked just as confused as me.

"Whatever lets just go to lunch Chace." Brooke finally said, "Gladly" I replied. "I'm down for lunch if that's where your going." Dean flirtingly said at Brooke making me and Jason burst into laughter. "Seriously Chace you're laughing too!" Brooke whined. I couldn't help laugh even more, we all sort of knew Brooke had a little crush on Dean so me and Jason always poked fun at her, I didn't understand why she liked Dean though but ehh love is weird right?

We entered the cafeteria and I already knew what Jason was going to say before he even said it. "I'll catch up with you guys later." Jason said as he waved a quick goodbye to me and Brooke. Just like in the parking lot earlier, Jason doesn't want to be seen with me while everyone was around. This was his usual routine everyday during lunch, he'd chat with me for a tiny bit then immediately leave after to go have lunch with the other football players and cheerleaders. It always hurt a little to see him walk away from me everyday and pretend that he didn't know me at all, but I knew this was the best for him... to keep me a secret.

Dean winked at Brooke before he left with Jason and he gave me an angry glare. I was already used to Dean's angry and annoyed looks that he gave me all the time. I don't blame him though, I was dating his best friend.

Dean is actually the only person that Jason has ever told that he's dating me and that's why Dean wasn't too fond of me. But still, me and Jason have been dating for a couple months now, I would have thought Dean would get over it and accept me now but I guess he needs more time to adjust? I didn't care about Dean's input on my relationship anyways cause Dean has never even been in a full time relationship before. Dean is the known player of the school who sleeps with literally everyone and breaks their hearts... rumors say he actually enjoys the emotional pain he causes others but ehh those are rumors. To this day I still don't know how him and Jason are besties, they literally are polar opposites.

When me and Brooke reached our usual lunch table, Brooke looked at me angrily, "What's up yours now?" I asked. "Ugh you know that I like Dean you can't just throw me under the bus like that making it more obvious that I do." she looked at me. "Brooke we're not having this talk again." I sighed deeply. "Yeah yeah I know Dean is a bad influence, he's an asshole, cuts class, drugs, I know it all Chace." she said. "Well??" I said. "He's just really hot, probably more hot than Jason." she giggled. "Jason is hotter than Dean and all the other guys in this school combined." I said trying to sound intelligent. She just gagged back at me.

I suddenly started to daydream about the last week of Summer school with Jason.

*Flashback*

It was a Monday and I walked in with sweats, a coffee in my hand and sunglasses on looking dead. At that point I was really done with Mr. Lopez and his shit. Especially since it was the last week which meant the big final essay. I was already stressed enough, and on top of that was the nervousness and anxiety of sitting next to Jason Ramirez. We were in that sort of friend-ish relationship where we would just ask each other for a pencil, sheet of paper, or what was the homework. We weren't even following each other on instagram. Mr. Lopez starts giving instructions and examples on how to write our big essay and gives us some class time to start working on it. I rubbed my temples and just stared at the blank sheet. The writing assignment was to write who you think you are. That doesn't even make sense I sighed in annoyance.

I guess Jason felt the same way as I saw a confused expression on Jason's face. I looked at him and giggled a little bit, he looked back at me and raised one of his brows then smirked himself.

"This assignment really is stupid huh?" he said. "I completely agree." I said.

We sort of looked at each other in  agreement. I suddenly felt a little insecure under his stare. He gazed into my eyes and I gazed in his. "Your eyes they're so... dark." I blushed hard. "Oh uhh sorry I didn't mean for that to come out weird haha... this is weird." He said awkwardly. I just nodded and tried to make the conversation less awkward.

"Any ideas?" I suggested towards the paper. "I honestly have no idea." He laughed a little then gave me a small smile. I stared at him and I felt lust come over me, I stared at his lips craving mine on them. He talks again snapping me out of my thoughts. "Wanna go out to lunch? My treat. We can talk about you know... the assignment." He waited eagerly for my response. I was completely speechless, and overcome with excitement. "Um yeah sure." I smiled. He looked at me saying cheekily, "It's a date then." I blushed and then he gave me one of those signature winks.

Jason Ramirez was flirting me up.

***

School had ended and I was headed towards the parking lot to Jason's car. I see him leaning against his car and he smiled at me. We causally got in and once we drove far away enough from the school he held my hand. He looked at me sweetly.

"How was school?" I thought about it, "It was okay it just sucks that you're in none of my classes." Jason laughed at this because whenever he asked how was school I would answer with the same response. He pulled over to my driveway. "We're here" he said. "Sadly" I said attempting to be cute, he smiled and then kissed my cheek and then down to my lips.

Our kiss was getting heated as he shoved his tongue in my mouth and I roughly pulled his hair, I bit his lip as we backed away catching our breaths. We were both panting and we looked at each other, we kissed again and it was just as heated as before, I took my seatbelt off and got on top of Jason. I was straddling him as he sucked on my neck leaving me a hickey. The pain caused me to let out a moan of pleasure. I leaned back on the steering wheel, and hit the horn. The loud sound echoed throughout my silent neighborhood and me and Jason both jumped and panicked. I desperately tried to quickly get out of the car just in case someone looked out their window catching me straddling Jason's lap. I found the door handle and I stumbled out of his car and onto my driveway floor. I hear Jason roaring of laughter causing me to laugh back.

"You asshole!! You've been hanging out with Dean too much." I said trying to be serious but I just kept laughing at myself and my epic fail. "Haha whatever see you tomorrow babe, and you might want to cover that up." He said suggesting at my neck. I blushed and covered the lovebite with my hand. He handed me my backpack, closed his door and drove off. That was way too close I thought to myself. 

***