14

Jason P.O.V

"I'm gonna talk to him" I suddenly announced to my table while staring directly at Chace sitting by himself at another table.

"Bro no offense but reaaall bad idea." Mikey said. When I turned to look at the people sitting at my table they were all shaking their heads simultaneously agreeing with Mikey's statement.

"We did all we could already." Brooke said sipping her chocolate milk in a shady way.

"I think we should let him come to us when he's ready." Kristen said placing her book down.

"I agree with the hot chicks" Mikey added resulting with a playful slap from Brooke. "Pig" she mumbled.

"But he looks so lonely, and he was by himself also yesterday and plus he looks too cute in that hoodie... My hoodie to be exact." I said while staring back at Chace. To be honest I know what you're thinking... Why am I still hung up on Chace even when he made out with my best friend. Well it's just that Chace is mine, there's no one else that has the same effect that Chace has on me. He's the only guy... Shit only person that I see myself having a future with. When I win him over I swear I'll make a public announcement myself that I'm dating him, no more hiding him, and no more of me being a pussy. I love this boy and I don't know why I keep torturing myself by ignoring him. I still love him and I know he does too. Now time to knock some sense into him.

"Be right back" I said cooly. While Brooke gave me death glares.

***

I walked over to the little table that Chace was sitting at by himself. When he saw me approaching him I could tell he started to tense up. I sat down across from him and he shifted uncomfortably.

"Hey." I said.

"Hi." he said looking down.

"I think it's time we finally you know... talk." I said. Hoping he was still the same Chace and that Dean hadn't influenced him too much.

"So now you want to talk?" Chace said looking up and now staring into my eyes. "You want to talk about how now you're not embarrassed to be seen with me?... You wanna maybe talk about how you not only stole my friends from me but also talk trash about me with them? How about we talk about the things you've said about me? How I'm now the bad guy." Chace said still looking into my eyes with his arms now crossed against his chest. Clearly he doesn't understand the situation at all.

"Chace... You have it all wrong. What gave you this freaking idea that I talk trash about you? Because you know me and know that I don't do that 5th grade type of stuff. And I know we're both at faults here... I should've considered how you really felt about the whole me keeping you a secret thing but you handled that situation poorly by not telling me and suddenly springing it out on me. And to make matters worst you made out with my best friend.. So really ask yourself why your friends think you're the bad guy." I said. Chace laughed in return.

"This conversation is going nowhere." Chace said looking away. "I think you should leave now." He added. Conversation not going anywhere? Why is Chace being so stubborn? He usually isn't. "I'm sorry but is there something I should be apologizing for?" I asked. Chace gave a long sigh. "No... but it really did hurt me with you ignoring me after I messed up with Dean... It was a drunken mistake and I just really wanted you to give me a second chance... but you and Brooke didn't and it hurts..." Chace said while still looking away. "And I'm ready to give you that second chance... I don't care anymore let's just start fresh, we were fine before all this shit happened. I'm not afraid of being with you in public anymore and you just need to drop Dean and it'll be the same again no more of this petty shit Chace." I said taking his hands into mine. "Please?" I said.