13

Jason P.O.V

Before we noticed it our little meeting that we had went on longer than we expected.

"Oh shit the cafeteria is empty." Brooke said looking around. "I've been trying to tell you all that but you guys were too into your Chace talk." Mikey said raising his hand to his chest. "But yet you still stayed." Brooke said. "I fucking hate Statistics thats why." Mikey said crossing his arms. "We better get back to class then, I'm surprised nobody has caught us." Kristen said. "Oooh are we bad like Chace now." Mikey said shaking his hands but I punched his arm. "Ow it was a joke chill bro." Mikey said rubbing his arm.

"Well me and Kristen have the same class and your guys class is right next door right?" Brooke asked. I nodded my head and so did Mikey. "Well lets get walking together then idiots." Brooke said. "We'll come up with an excuse on why we were late while we walk." Kristen said throwing her bag over her shoulder. "Just say we were helping the fucking library or something." I said opening the door to the hallways for them. "Jason always a gentleman but no one would believe we were in the library not even the librarian goes in their." Brooke said while we all were walking down the hall. "We can make fake tardy passes?" Kristen suggested. "Uhh we better think of something quick cause class is right around the corner." I said and as we took a right, we ran into him. Well him specifically making out with Dean.

Chace was leaned against a locker his hands wrapped around Dean's neck and Dean's hands holding onto Chace's waist. I was furious and red in the face. I wanted to tear Dean apart from Chace and punch him in the goddamn face until he was unrecognizable so Chace wouldn't be able to kiss him anymore. But I had to keep cool and not let them know that it bothered me. I'm the nice guy I had to be the bigger person. There goes the boy who has my heart and keeps toying with it. I wanted to punch Dean but also want to cry... Fuck I love Chace.

Brooke fake coughed loud enough for them to hear. They quickly separated and fixed their hair pretending we hadn't just seen that. Chace looked shocked seeing Brooke, Mikey, and Kristen but when his eyes landed on me his mouth opened but he didn't say anything. "Guess the party wasn't enough for you guys to make out." Brooke said crossing her arms. "B-Brooke.. I'm.. I'm" Chace stuttered, it almost sounded like he was going to apologize. But he looked at Dean for a quick second, Dean raised one eyebrow causing Chace's whole demeanor to change. "Actually the party wasn't enough." Chace said grabbing Dean's chin and pulling it towards him. They kissed for a few seconds in front of us until Chace finally let go. "Hope you enjoy living this low... You make me sick." Brooke said flipping her hair.

Chace and Dean looked at each other and erupted in laughter causing Brooke to crack. "I am your best friend and know this isn't you! Chace ditch that low life and come back to us we won't forgive you easily but it's better than him!" Brooke said pointing at Dean. "It's like what you told me when I was in love with him he's bad news Chace stop being an idiot!" Brooke said. We all had gone silent. I honestly gave props to Brooke cause if she hadn't snapped like that it could have been me.

Chace looked down. "I don't care about you guys anymore you're all fake." he said. "We're the fake ones?? I hope you still believe that when Dean breaks your heart and you'll realize you have no friends and are all alone you freaking asshole!" Brooke said getting closer to Chace's face but Mikey held her back. "Screw you horny virgin that's the only reason you're pissed at me because you didn't get some from Dean!" Chace spat back at Brooke. She tried to lunge towards Chace but Mikey was still holding her back. Chace rolled his eyes. "Let's just go now." he said to Dean. But before they turned and left a loud stern voice called out.

"What the hell is going on here?!?" The principal roared. Mikey quickly let go of Brooke and she quickly fixed her hair. He came towards us with a scared teacher behind him. Chace didn't turn around to face the principal he kept looking down and thats when I noticed... his eyes were red. He was high.