o n e

JADE

"who do you have for biology?" my best friend and roommate, megan asked, taking my laptop from me to see my schedule.

"i don't know, am I supposed to check?" i reluctantly replied, picking at my nails, a bad habit i've never learned to get rid of.

"oh my god!" she shut my laptop, putting it on my bed. "you are a lucky girl."

"what?" my eyebrows furrowed and i leaned forward, now interested in what she was going to say.

"you have mr. dolan for math."

"so?"

"i heard he cute." she winked, earning a grammar correction from me.

"i don't think my teacher would like it if i lusted after him all day now would he?" i covered her mouth before she could respond just as my phone rang.

"is that your boy toy?" she asked, smiling smugly.

"he's not my boy toy and yes, it's braden." i emphasized, picking up my phone.

"hey."

"hey,  jade. up for a party tonight? maybe a little something afterwards." i rolled my eyes at his immaturity.

"i'd love to but I'm working tonight."

"aw can i come watch you work then?"

megan and i work at a bar a few blocks down from our dorm and have to wear two-piece uniforms. it was uncomfortable at first but you get used to guys eye raping you after a few weeks. besides, the job pays really good money in tips if you have an ass. and the other workers there are fun to be around, i mean, they know how to get down if they wanted to.

"no, you may not. you should get some sleep anyways, it's almost nine and you have school and try-outs tomorrow, remember?"

"kay, mom." he mumbled sarcastically.

"i'll see you tomorrow. bye."

"bye." i hung up.

"come on, we have to go to work." megan laughed.

*a/n*

just a lil teaser ;)

-bri