t e n

"you did what?" megan squealed, grinning at me.

"i'm not going to say it again damn!" i pushed her away, leaning against the bar.

"what did she do?" damon cut in.

"your girl here just got laid in an alleyway by her own teacher!"

"it sounds weird when you say it like that." i tryed not to laugh.

"she also sucked his dick in some abandoned building." meg stifled a laugh.

"megan!" i shouted, hitting her arm.

"oo get it bitch!" damon danced around.

"it's really not a big deal geez."

"uh yeah, when its a really hot guy who's older it is."

"ugh!"

"anyways, my cousin is coming to stay with us for a week." she sat down on the bar stool in front of me.

"which one?"

"matt." she made a fake smile.

"why?" i whined, but stopped after realizing how annoying i sounded.

"he's going to a music festival i think, i don't know. he just said he needed to crash at our place fore an event." she shrugged.

"has he chilled out from the last time i saw him?"

"most likely. he's been finding other girls to hit on so he'll hopefully leave you alone."

"he better. i don't want to have to call you to come back to the house again."

"don't get mad at me but his flight comes in tomorrow morning." she closed her eyes, shielding her face from me.

"you are so lucky that i love you meg." i bit my cheek, trying not to say anything rude or cause a scene.

"love you too!" and she was off, scurrying to her tables.

i stopped in my place, taking a deep breath. "he's an asswipe still, isn't he?" the question was more for me. i wasn't expecting an answer back, but i got one from damon.

"he is. my older brother is his sister's fiance. says he's very.. difficult." damon paused, smiling at me, "you'll be fine though, call me if anything happens and i'll whoop his ass."

"better you than ethan." i muttered, looking down.

"oo it's getting serious?" he nudges me in the side.

"no, we haven't even known each other for that long!" i pushed him away, "now if you'll excuse me, we should probably start locking up. get rid of the few stragglers we have and i'll get your stuff."

"okay, boss."

my eyes roll as i stifle a laugh, walking into the back room. my hand reaches for my locker only to be grabbed back into something. or someone."

"damon what the hell you scared me." i put my hand over my chest.

a pair of lips go next to my ear and groggily whisper, "guess again, sweetheart."

"get the fuck out of here." i push away, seeing matt, megan's cousin.

only this matt looks way different, the only way i know it's him is that he's where the same stupid bracelet that he tried to give me for new years a while back. that matt was a small, short, weak matt. this matt is over six foot, straight teeth, fuck boy hair, and no glasses matt. he also has very nice muscles. but i would never tell him that, it looks like it would only feed his ego.

"you still mad about the last time i saw you?" he laughed.

"uh, da." i leaned to one side crossing my arms.

"that's too bad. i really thought this could work." he looked down, putting that god forsaking smirk on his face.

"damon!" i shouted.

he soon came zooming in, seeing matt. "what the hell is he doing here?" he looked at me.

"i dont know." i rolled my eyes, getting my stuff together before going to the door.

"matt come on." megan appeared, waving for him.

"you can come stay with my family." damon offered, glancing at matt, then back at me.

"i'll keep that in mind." i mumbled, following megan and matt out the door.

we got back to our apartment and matt rushed inside with his stuff. i sighed, i really have to live with this guy? as soon as i stepped in, i saw him in my room, his shit all around the front door, and he was going through my stuff.

"woah, these are nice." he held up a laced thong i had hidden away in my dresser.

"am i gonna have to put a lock on my door?" i groaned, taking the piece of clothing from his hands and pushing him out of my room.

"so we can bang and not worry about megan walking in?" he got really close to me. i looked behind him and didn't see megan.

"sure you wanna test it now?" i bit my lip seductively, and pulled him by his belt into my room, shutting the door and locking it.

"okay then, so demanding." he smirked.

he started to unbuckle his jeans. while he was distracted, i kneed him as hard as i could in his lower region, causing him to groan out and keel over in pain. "jade, what are you doing to him?" i hear through the door.

i open it to reveal megan, "he said he wanted to test the lock on my door and see if you could interrupt." i shrugged. she tried so hard not to laugh it was almost comical. as soon as she composed herself, she went over and helped him up, leading him toward the couch.

i'm already enjoying myself.

*a/n*

i cant do pe the rest of the term because of my leg so i just sit in the front while everyone does warmups. and who sits in front of me? my crush. (kill me) he kept actually talking to me and we would just make eye contact for a long time. it was actually beautiful. but when we went outside to do some version of tennis, he was like, looking me up and down. part of me was like oh fuck keep doing that and the other self conscious part was like please look away i know im ugly just stop. so yeah that happened. hope you guys have a great valentines day tomorrow!! i bought myself some rings and they're gonna be delivered tomorrow ahhh im happy. who needs a man when you can have yourself?

~bri