t w o

JADE

"hey guys." i walked up to megan and damon, another worker here to see that they were gawking at something. "uh, hello?" i waved my hands in front of them.

"he's so hot." megan shook her head.

"i'd tap that ass." damon gushed, putting his glasses to the bridge of his nose.

"who now?"

"that guy." megan pointed.

i turned and looked around, there was so many people in here i didn't know who they were talking about. "where?"

"back left corner, hazel eyes, amazing jawline."

i looked back there and sure enough, he was staring right back at me. "oh my lord and savior, he's looking over here, everyone turn around and pretend you didn't see anything." damon rushed, stumbling over his own feet to look like he was working.

i was still looking over at him, watching his eyes travel slowly up and down my body and into my dark brown eyes, maintaining an uncomfortably long eye contact. as time went by it seemed his facial features formed into a glare.

after a couple minutes of me being hypnotized by his stare, i shook it off and started to go to tables again. megan smiled at me really creepily until i got back. "what's your problem." i laughed.

"oh nothing, just watching you getting checked out by the hottie, no big deal." she trailed off, bumping me to the direction of his table.

"stop, that's your section."

"no, i'm on break, use protection." she whispered the last part, waiting for me to go over.

i took a breath of the alcohol-smelling air and made my way to his table. as i got closer, my breath began to hitch and i turned to go back but it was too late.

"uh i need to order." his deep, husky voice demanded.

i turned slowly, fake-smiling at him. "sure, what would you like?"

"shot of tequila, a bud, and some clothes."

"what?"

"for you, sweetheart." he smiled sarcastically, that was rude.

"i'll go get your drinks." i turned, walking to the counter, barely making it to the back before loosing my shit.

"so how'd it go? you get his number? suck his dick? what?" megan asked.

"he's an asshole." i rolled my eyes. i filled a shot glass full of the clear liquid, got a beer, and went back out to deliver it to him.

"here you are, anything else?"

"isn't it illegal to hire minors here?" he asked, smirking.

"i'm twenty-two you dick." i rolled my eyes before taking the money he held out for the drink.

"whatever you say, sweetheart." he laughed coldly, picking up the shot and gulping it. i walked away, ready for the night to be over.