e l e v e n

"the value of a squared plus c squared- blah blah blah blah blah." i started to tune out mr. dolan and just take a moment to look at him. his eyes were affixed to the worksheet he was reading off of, biting his lip in concentration.

my eyes trailed down to his hands, where he had a few different rings on both middle fingers and his right index finger. a vein was prominent on his left hand while his right seemed to be more neutral. the shirt he was wearing was tight against his muscles and i couldn't help but swoon. this man is actual model material. how has no one seen that? while i was staring off into space, i felt my phone buzz in my pocket, making me jump.

i looked up and saw that ethan was at his desk, and that there was work on the board that had "copy, test tomorrow" written above it. i looked down to check my phone and saw a text from him.

ethan: start paying attention, or i'll be forced to keep you after class

me: what would you be making me do?

i shut off my phone and looked up at him, seeing a smirk on his face while he stared back at me. i laughed to myself, starting to write down the notes on the bored.

before i knew it, class was over and everyone filed out of the room slowly. i was putting my things away in my backpack about to leave when the silence in the air broke. "you look nice today." ethan smiled, motioning for me to come closer to him.

i sat on his lap, straddling him while my arms snaked around his neck. "you don't look too bad yourself."

he hummed in approval of my actions, moving my hips against him. "wanna come over tonight?"

"i can't. my roommate's cousin and i have to bond. whatever that means." i pouted.

"really? is she rude or something?"

"he is very rude and obnoxious."

i saw ethan's jaw clench when i said he so i brushed my fingers over his jawline. "you jealous?"

"i don't want him touching you, you're pretty irresistible." his eyes darkened, making him even more attractive.

i kissed him a few times before getting up and getting my things. he placed his hand on the small of my back, leading me out of the classroom. i smiled at him and left, heading back home for the day.

as soon as i got home, i could hear moaning from inside. "what the hell," i whispered. i opened the door hesitantly, revealing matt on the couch with his dick in his hands.

"jesus christ fuck!" i screamed, closing my eyes trying to get out of there as soon as possible.

i could hear him chuckling behind me as i ran out of the apartment. Just as i opened my eyes, i ran into someone facing towards me and fell on top of them. "ow what the fuck?" i heard from under me.

"i'm so sorry- wait, megan! i'm so glad to see you. now, i'm also mad to see you though." i said, getting up.

"what why?" she asked in confusion.

"your cousin needs to leave." i stood my ground, i don't think i've ever done that to megan because i never felt the need to.

"what did he do?" she asked, panic rushing into her eyes.

"i walked into our apartment to see him on the couch with his dick in his hand." i spoke a little louder than i should've. Especially when there's an old lady that lives across from you outside her door.

"oh my god, i am so so sorry jade." she repeated every few steps on our way back to the apartment.

as soon as we walked in megan shut the door and walked calmly to where matt was. she raised her hand up and started hitting him on the top of the head. i tried to hold my laughter in but it was hard when she started yelling at him so fast, you could not understand her. matt tried to run away but she cornered him and didn't stop.

by the time she had stopped, i was on the floor barely being able to breathe.