e i g h t

JADE

"why are you so happy today?" megan tilted her head.

"yeah you've been dancing towards your tables all night what happened?" damon's eyes lit up from the ideas he was getting.

i dragged them behind the bar, "i kind of got finger fucked by my teacher in math."

both of them started jumping up and down, "oh my lord how was it?"

"awesome." i slightly smiled.

"speaking of your math teacher." damon trailed off, looking behind me.

i turned around seeing him with his hair all ruffled up, making him look sexy as hell. "i-i'll be right back."

"go get him." megan smacked my ass.

"stop." i laughed.

i walked over to his table in the corner, "hey, what can i get you?"

his eyes looked up at mine. i know those type of eyes. he's high. "can i talk to you?"

"uh sure." i took his hand and led him out to the side of the building.

"what's up?" i leaned against the wall and crossed my arms.

he slowly cupped my cheeks and looked down at me. "you've got me fucked up."

he crashed his lips onto mine and started to grind into my hips with his. "fuck." i threw my head back, making him hungrily attack my neck with kisses. my hands slipped into his hair, tugging at the roots. his hair is so soft ugh.

he thrust his hips into me again, dry humping me. as if he knew what i was thinking, he lifted me up and took me into the alley closest to us, taking off his shirt while i fumbled with mine, finally getting it off. he quickly undid his jeans and pulled them down to his thighs, ripping my panties off of me in the process. he looked in my eyes for a split before entering me.

"ugh fuck me." i screamed, earning a groan from him.

he slammed me against the cold wall and pounded into me as fast as he could, making me go crazy. i threw my head back in ecstasy, squeezing my eyes shut. he gripped my thigh with one hand, while he put two of his other hand's fingers in my mouth cause me to suck. he muffled my moans as much as he could but it wasn't doing much.

"hey who's back there?" i heard.

"mr. dolan-" his thrusts became gentle, ducking behind a dumpster.

"shhh." he whispered, kissing me while rubbing my clit.

when we heard footsteps go down the street, he stood up and put me up against the wall. he lowered down and lifted my skirt a little more, blowing on me. i squirmed, covering my mouth. he began to eat me out, making little slurping noises as he did so.

in no time i squealed, cumming on his face, in which he licked all up. he let me down which made me fall to the ground. i heard him chuckle and lift me up, "let's go, you can sleep it off at my house."

i held onto him, becoming wide eyed as he picked up our clothes but didn't give me mine. "relax baby girl, the parking lot is right there. besides, i like seeing you like this, it's fucking hot as hell."

"someone is going to see me like this." i said as he walked slowly through the parking lot to his car.

all at once he stopped in his tracks, looking wide eyed. "shit i didn't use a condom."

i started laughing and eventually pat his back. he probably thinks i'm crazy, ha. "i've been on birth control since i was twelve because of how bad my cramps can be, it comes in handy in the heat of the moment."

relief washed over his face and he put me down, opening the car door for me. i got in, covering up my chest since i still only had a bra and skirt on. when he got in on the other side, i watched as he put my panties in his pocket and my shirt in the center console.

he began to drive away, putting his right hand on my thigh, slowly going further up my leg by the second. i held onto his wrist as a finger entered me. then another. pretty soon he had four fingers in me. i was so wet that all you could hear was my heavy breathing and sloshy sounds.

he took a detour to some abandoned warehouse and stopped the car, still fingering me. "i need you." he said in a husky voice. this boy is really horny.

i sucked in a breath and looked at him, telling him to stop. he looked confused but obliged. we both got out of the car and went into the building. while he was looking around, i palmed his bulge from behind. he groaned, turning around only to find me already pulling his pants and boxers down. "fuck." he yelled when i started to give him a blow job.

"deeper baby." he groaned, pushing his length further in my mouth. i deep throated him for a couple seconds before lifting my skirt for the second time tonight. he sat down, leaning against the wall while i put my hands on his shoulders.

"you're right babe. this feels way better than a condom." he sat back, watching me ride him.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! <3