3 ;

jeongguk's house
4:20 pm

Jeongguk sighed in content as he opened house's door, happy to finally be home.

"Hellooo I'm home ! Mom ?" the brunet exclaimed as he threw his bag near the stairs.

"I'm in my office, honey !" Jeongguk heard his mom answer and he smiled softly, running up the stairs to see her.

"Hi mom, how was your day ?" the teenager smiled as he kissed his mom's forehead. "Good. Tiring, though. I have this horrible case to close for friday, you don't even want to hear about it." Mrs Jeon answered, pushing her glasses on her forehead and pinching the bridge of her nose. "What about you ? Anything new ?"

"It was good ! There's a new kid in my class, his name is Taehyung. He's from France and he's very sweet." Mrs Jeon's eyes lit up. "A frenchie ! Is he cute ?"

Jeongguk rolled his eyes, embarassed. "Oh my god, he is ! I need to see a pic !"

"Moooom ! I don't have a pic !"

"Whatever, look up his facebook or something. Now, hush. Let me work. There are cookies in the cupboard, Namjoon's mom brought some when she came for lunch earlier." Jeongguk's mother said, sliding her glasses back and turning to her computer.

Jeongguk sighed, shaking his head with a slight grin. His mom was such a child sometimes. He got out of the office and went downstairs, smiling at the thought of cookies.

The brunet opened the kitchen's cupboard and stuffed his mouth with a cookie before grabbing some milk in the fridge. He took his phone out and started to scroll social medias, noticing he had a friend request on facebook.

 He took his phone out and started to scroll social medias, noticing he had a friend request on facebook

Taehyung Kim

From : Bordeaux, France
🎂 : 12-30-1999
Studies at : SOPA high school
Studied at : Lycée Gustave Eiffel, Bordeaux

Jeongguk smiled, happy to see that Taehyung asked him to be friends before he had to. He didn't want to seem pushy or anything, even though only him would've found it pushy. Anyway. The teenager noticed that they had 12 friends in common and smiled as he was his best friends' profiles as well as some of their classmates'. Taehyung was such a social butterfly. Jeongguk was happy he was able to make friends fastly.

The brunet accepted the friend request and started to scroll in the frenchie's profile pictures.

Taehyung Kim03/07/16 l'esprit crie minel!!!178 likes, 39 comments

Taehyung Kim
03/07/16
l'esprit crie minel!!!
178 likes, 39 comments.
Laure Garcia : MINEEEEL
Taehyung Kim : tg Laure

Jeongguk smiled even though he didn't get a single word he read. Probably some french joke. (a/n this is actually one of my favorite french jokes but its unexplainable in english soz).

The brunet scrolled down Taehyung's entire facebook for at least 30 minutes, smiling at every picture, until his traitor of a thumb swiped the wrong way and accidently liked a picture. From 2013.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck fucking fuck shit !" he exclaimed, disliking the pic immediately

"Jeongguk, language !" he heard his mother yell from upstairs. "Sorry !!" Jeongguk exclaimed. He felt stupid to feel this panicked from just liking a picture, but it was a picture from 4 years ago and he didn't want to seem like a creep on the first day of knowing the adorable blondie.

The brunet was still stressing out about wether or not Taehyung saw the notification when his phone pinged and a miniature version of Taehyung's profile picture appeared in the corner of his screen.

Taehyung Kim : you like pictures that are old ? 👀😉

Jeongguk's heart nearly bursted out of his chest.

Jeon Jeongguk : whoops??

Taehyung Kim : it is cutie do not worry !! Mignon !

Jeongguk smiled softly and he didn't have time to reply before he got another message.

Taehyung Kim : mignon = cute !! that is one lesson french 😊😊

Jeon Jeongguk : mignon is a cute word itself

Taehyung Kim : oui ! 😍

Jeongguk locked his phone and smiled. Taehyung was way, way too cute for him. This guy will be the death of Jeongguk - and they've only known each other for a day.

***
currently avoiding confrontation on "where tf do they live"