12 ;

finals are finally over! ☺️ thank you guys so much for 24k reads and 2k votes, i don't even know what to say !!

***

jeongguk's french class
12:31 pm
friday

"So for this assignment, you're going to have to analyze the text I gave you, then proceed to resume it, gather informations about the author and analyze it with every details you can find. You will hand me back the papers on tuesday tops, 5 pages minimum." Mrs Delacour said while ending every student a sheet of paper with the a french text written on it.

The whole class groaned, complaining about the little time they had to do such a homework. This shit's hard as fuck, Jeongguk bemoaned as he tried to understand at least the title of the extract. He didn't.
The bell announcing lunch rang suddenly, and the students got up in a huge cacophony.

Jeongguk got out of the class, pouting about the essay he had to write. He had bad grades in this class and he didn't even feel like his french got better, which was frustrating. He really wanted it to get better for Taehyung.

The brunet quickly skipped to the school's cafeteria, spotting Jimin and Taehyung, who had advanced history together, already sitting at their usual table. He sat down beside Jimin and mumbled a small "hey, guys" before sighing and proceeding to put his french homework into his bag. They all started to eat their sandwiches while the other arrived with their food. Namjoon and Jin seemed engrossed in a deep conversation about bees and Hoseok and Yoongi were chatting about basketball. They all started to eat and chat, and Jeongguk found himself complaining about his french assignment.

"Mrs Delacour is such a bitch ? Like, it's a shit ton of work and she gives us three days to complete it. I betcha if we had class on monday she would've said to do it for monday." he whined to Hoseok who asked about his morning. Taehyung seemed interested.

"French class is hard ?" he said kind of shyly. "Yeah," Jeongguk mumbled, trying not to be awkward. "We have a big assignment for tuesday."
Taehyung seemed to think for a while like he was having an internal battle.

"I can be helping you if- if you're wanting." the blondie shyly said, messing with his hat. Everyone fell silent for a few seconds before Jin said "That's very sweet, Taehyungie."

Jeongguk smiled, pleased that the boy proposed to help and happy with the fact that he was going to spend some time alone with his crush.

"O-Of course ! That's very sweet, merci !" he grinned a bit awkwardly, making Jimin giggle beside him. "You can come into my home after the classes, oui ? Because it is friday."