14 ;

hello!! i hope everyone's doing well :-) thanks for 38k!!!

lil dedication to @ReaderSassySass cus she spammed the shit outta me ()

i can't find any more reaction pics im sad.

***

jeongguk's house
the next morning, 10:18 am

Jeongguk woke up feeling way too hot and with the uncomfortable feeling of sweat all over his body. The weather was starting to warm up, making sleeping in the attic a slightly bad idea. He rubbed his eyes and looked down to see a sleeping Taehyung cuddled up to his chest, his arms embracing the brunet's waist.
Jeongguk sighed in content, deciding to - for once - appreciate the feeling of having Taehyung close. He was tired of limiting himself all the time. The brunet wrapped his arms around his friend, rubbing his back slightly. Taehyung sighed contently in his sleep, unconsciously snuggling closer to Jeongguk's chest.

The latter looked around and noticed that Namjoon and Seokjin were still sleeping near them, the oldest's head on his boyfriend's chest and their legs tangled together, quite like Jeongguk and Taehyung right now. It made the brunet's heart skip a beat, how Taehyung and him looked like a couple. He liked that idea very much.

Jeongguk closed his eyes again, trying to fall back asleep and enjoy the moment as much as possible. After a little while, he heard small whispers and kisses noises, and then Namjoon and Seokjin were out of the attic. Jeongguk opened his eyes again, glancing at Taehyung, just to notice that the latter was already looking at him.

"Bonjour, Jeongguk," Taehyung mumbled. The said Jeonggukie smiled softly, caressing the blondie's hair slowly. "Bonjour, Taetae. Slept well ?" Taehyung mumbled a small "mhm", sighing in content as he snuggled closer to the brunet's chest. "What time ?" the frenchie said after a little while, rubbing his eyes as he sat up. Jeongguk grabbed his phone that was beside the inflatable mastress they were sitting on. "Almost eleven am, I think the others are in the kitchen or something. Let's go downstairs." He made a move to get up but Taehyung grabbed his hand, bringing the brunet closer. "Jeonggukie," the blondie said, like he was going to say something more, but nothing came. Jeongguk turned his head to look at him, curious, only to have Taehyung grabbing both of his cheeks and suddenly planting his mouth on Jeongguk's.

The brunet froze, eyes wide open as Taehyung pressed his lips more firmly against his, hands shaking a little as he was doing so. It didn't take a lot of time for Jeongguk to react, though, the latter grabbing his crush's waist and bringing him closer, both still seated on the bed. The younger boy pressed his lips back on Taehyung's, closing his eyes and titling his head slightly.

Jeongguk didn't understand what was going on and why Taehyung kissed him, but truthfully right now he didn't want to understand. He just wanted to enjoy the moment. He'll question himself later.

Jeongguk's tongue caressed Taehyung's lower lip softly, the latter opening his mouth to welcome the brunet's tongue. The blondie let go of his partner's cheeks and gripped his hair. Jeongguk laid back down on the mastress, Taehyung laying on top of him with the brunet's arms tightly secured around his waist.

The kiss was probably too messy and it was still too hot in the attic, and Jeongguk's pajamas were sticking to his skin but he still held Taehyung closer, fingers slowly going under the blondie's shirt and-

"Rise and shine sweetie p-" Jimin exclaimed while bursting into the room.

It was like time stopped. Jimin gasped and Taehyung gasped and Jeongguk gasped before the blondie literally threw himself off Jeongguk and on the floor. He mumbled a few hurried words before rushing past Jimin and out of the door.

The brunet sighed, rubbing his eyes. "I'm fucking tired of his fucking shit."

Jimin sighed, "What happened ?" Jeongguk groaned, frowning and looking at his friend. "He kissed me ! He's the one who fucking cuddled me all night and told me he liked me and said sorry and then when we woke up he grabbed my fucking cheeks and kissed me and then he ranaway like I fucking harassed him or something."

"Jeongguk, I know you're upset but-"

"Of course I'm fucking upset ! He keeps giving me mixing signals, and I don't know what to think I'm-" Jeongguk's voice cracked, his eyes getting teary as he rubbed them. "Do you want me to go talk to him ?" Jimin asked sweetly. "Yeah, whatever. Thanks Chim."

The ginger quietly left the attic, going downstairs to find Taehyung. The latter was sitting criss cross on the floor in the hallway seeming lost deep in his thought, a frown plastered on his face.

"Hey, Taetae," Jimin said softly and sitting next to the french boy, "What's the matter with Guk, huh ?"

"I don't know," Taehyung mumbled, looking away. A small silence took place between the two as Jimin started to rub his friend's back softly. "Do you like him ?" the ginger asked after a while. Taehyung stayed silent and kept staring at the wall before nodding almost imperceptibly.

Jimin looked at him curiously "Then why are you running away like that ?" Taehyung sighed, "Because Bastien, yes ? He was my first boy and I like him much."

"But you like Jeongguk too ?"

"Yes, I am very lost. And scary, yes ? Don't know what doing," the frenchie mumbled, rubbing his face. "But Bastien and you aren't together anymore," Jimin said after a while. "And it wasn't really going well between you two recently, was it ?"

"Non. And in France it is hard too. He was much possessif. Jealous, oui ? I can't have guy friend" Jimin frowned at his friend's words. "Was he abusive in a way ?"

"No ! Never mean with me !" Taehyung exclaimed. "Not at France. But here, he is mean. He was not like before."

"Distance is hard for a couple, Tae."

"I know," Taehyung sighed, putting his head on Jimin's shoulder. "I'm not knowing what to do."

"You should try. With Jeongguk, I mean. He really likes you," Jimin said softly. "It'll be better, with him here and not ten thousand miles away. But I understand that you're lost because you broke up with Bastien very recently. Just..." the ginger seemed to consider his words, "Be gentle with Gukkiee. Like I said, he's really head over heels for you."

Taehyung nodded, giggling. "I still not know what this mean."

***

wow a shitty ending!! what a surprise!!!

did you like this chapter? I hope you did.
Taehyung's english is slightly improving, ain't you proud ?

much love to all of you