11 ;

wassssssuuuuuppppp

two weeks later
jimin's bedroom
9:43pm

Jeongguk honestly thought everything was going to go back to normal after his "explanation" with Taehyung - which only consisted on the latter crushing his hard without any consideration - but it didn't. Things didn't really get worse per say, because it couldn't possibly get worse than Taehyung not acknowledging Jeongguk's existence, but it sure was still awkward and fucking painful for Jeongguk.

The two boys still hung out together at lunch and when the whole group went out and greeted each other in the morning but that was pretty much it - and it killed Jeongguk. His crush for Taehyung annoyingly grew bigger and stronger as days passed by, making the brunet feel a little worse each day.

Jeongguk sighed from his spot on Jimin's bed. The two friends decided to hang out together that night, both feeling like they didn't spend as much time together as they used to. They were sitting on the ginger's bed, ps4 controllers in their hands and a bowl of salt&pepper chips between them.

"You don't need to sigh like that just because I'm beating your ass, Guk." Jimin teased as his character exploded Jeongguk's character skull.

"I'm not sighing about that, you punk." the brunet growled, punching the buttons of his controller as fast as he could. "What about, then ?"

Jeongguk sighed again. "Guess."
Jimin paused the game and rubbed his eyes slightly. "Don't think about him too much, Gukkie. You know-" Jimin's iPhone suddenly ringed, cutting him off. "Hah, speak of the devil !"

The petit boy answered the call and put it on speakers for Jeongguk to hear. "Hello, Tae ?"

The french boy didn't answer immediately and they couldn't hear anything but quiet little sobs on the other end of the line. Jeongguk felt like his heart was ripped in two. Taehyung was crying and just the thought made him sick. But Jimin didn't seem as phased.

"Taetae, did you fight with Bastien again ?" Jimin sighed, voice soft.

"Again ?" Jeongguk thought. So their relationship wasn't as perfect as it seemed ?
Once again, only small cries answered Jimin's question before the frenchie whispered a small, stuttered "yes".

"What happened this time, Taetae ?"

"I-I don't k-know." Taehyung tried to explain despite his hiccups. "H-he is be-being je-jealous a-again."

Jeongguk's heart tightened in his chest. He hated hearing Taehyung's voice so small, so broken, and about some guy who apparently didn't deserve his sweetness at all.

"H-he don't t-talking to m-me this lu-lunch a-and when I asked w-why he do not he w-was very m-mad and say I-I was w-ith G-Gukkie."

The said Gukkie's heart missed a beat. Taehyung and Bastien were fighting about him ? Jimin rubbed his eyes once more and threw his friend and apologetic look.

"He's still jealous of Jeongguk ?"

"Y-yes. A-and I-I feeling r-really badly be-because he is being right f-for j-jealousy." Taehyung hiccuped, apparently not crying anymore and trying to calm down.
Jimin frowned. "What do you mean ?"

"He th-thinks I-I mistaked h-him and it's t-true." (when tae says "mistaked" he means "cheating" because the literal translation of the verb cheat in french is "to mistake"  + grammar error bc its tae)

The brunet felt his throat tightened, eyes getting wet. He perfectly knew Taehyung cheated on Bastien with him and regretted it, but he didn't know it was to the point Taehyung felt so bad he was sobbing.

"Taetae, I don't really know what to say... He doesn't have to treat you like that but at the same time you did him wrong..."

"I-I kn-know I'm fee-feeling like merde." Taehyung said, saying "shit" in french. "I wanting him to trust m-me but he don't and he is b-being right."

"Long distance relationships are based on trust and love, Tae. If you know he can not trust you, you better not try to keep your relationship going. It's bad for both of you."

Taehyung was silent for a moment, probably trying to process and understand what Jimin just told him because, even though he got way better at english, he still had trouble with long sentences.
The frenchie then mumbled a small "I have to going. Bye and merci, Jiminie." and hung up right after.

Jeongguk sighed, plopping on the bed and hiding his face with his hands. "Why does everything have to be so complicated ?"

"I don't know, Guk," Jimin said while sweetly caressing his hair. "I really don't know."

***

surprise mfucker !!  hehe i got time to update are you proud 😎😎 i wrote the whole plot like yesterday and it got me really excited so i hope you're gonna like it!! don't forget to vote and comment ! thank you SO MUCH for 17k reads ♡ ps : my exam...

i wrote the whole plot like yesterday and it got me really excited so i hope you're gonna like it!! don't forget to vote and comment ! thank you SO MUCH for 17k reads
ps : my exams are going very well so far thanks to everyone who asked ehhe