Regret.

Matt's eyelids fluttered closed as  lovely red liquid flooded over his taste buds. He tightened his grip on Edd, unable to pull away just yet. He needed this.

Tears welled up in Edd's eyes as he began to push at the ginger, desperately trying to get him off. All attempts failed, of course, but he wasn't giving up just yet. "Matt get off!" He yelped, his fists not seeming to do any damage to the taller male. "Matt please!"

Luckily, Tom hadn't been too far away and heard Edd's cries. The blue clad male raced back to find the source of the pleas, dropping both his flask and his jaw when he saw the scene playing out before him. "Matt what the fuck are you doing?"

Edd's attention quickly darted over to greet Tom, meeting his gaze in a matter of moments. Tears leaking from his eyes and stained his chubby cheeks; his glance alone was enough to send Tom into action. He didn't need words to know that this was not consensual. "Get off of him!" He shouted, shoving the tallest male in an attempt to free Edd from his grasp.

The gesture surprised everyone, including Tom himself, and in a split second Matt was sent tumbling across the room. He tripped on his own feet, falling face first onto the floor before quickly standing up in embarrassment. Blood dropped sloppily from the corner of his mouth and he quickly wiped it away with the back of his hand. Of course, the small wipe only managed to smear the evidence across half of his face instead of getting rid of it. The vampire's eyes widened as he processed what had just happened and his attention quickly set itself upon the faces of his shocked friends.

Edd moved closer to Tom, practically hiding behind the shorter male in fear of what Matt would do next. Tom just stood his ground, his face filled to the brim with anger. "I.. I'm sorry.." Matt whispered, his voice sincere. "I didn't.. this was not my intent I.. I couldn't control myself Edd I'm s-" Tom quickly butt into the apology.

"No. Don't you fucking dare." He spat, his words dripping with a poison that shot directly through Matt's heart. "Edd asked you to fucking stop. And you didn't. That's unforgivable." He stated, narrowing his dark eyes in the ginger's direction as he spoke. "Get. Out." He hissed, allowing his feelings for Edd to cloud over the rational way to handle a situation like this.

Matt looked at Tom, speechless and hurt. Tears threatened to spill from his own eyes as he processed what the other had said. "Please.. you have to trust me I didn't mean it.."

"JUST GET OUT YOU FUCKING MONSTER!" Tom shouted.

That was the icing on the cake. The water faucet in Matt's eyes quickly broke, letting lose a tidal wave of tears. He stood for a moment, meeting Edd's eyes in hopes that he'd say something to calm everyone down. To his dismay the brunette simply turned his attention to the floor. "Just go, Matt.." he whispered. "Just go."

And with that, the tallest male took his leave, rushing back to his own room and locking the door. He flung himself onto the bed, sobs shaking his entire body as Tom's words played back through his mind and Edd's tears stained cheeks haunted his memory. Monster. He was a monster.

Tom was right.