10 // broken

"Jungkookie I'm borrowing your laptop."

"Sure," Jungkook replied as he walked into the kitchen to make some ramen.

He was not really hungry but he wanted Jimin to eat. Jungkook had totally forgotten that he had not logged out of Twitter and the tweets from before were still on display. So when he returned with a cup of hot ramen in hand, he was shocked to find Jimin wiping away a teardrop.

"Jimin hyung?"

"Yeah?" Jimin looked up at Jungkook with a smile on his face, the only proof of his crying being his red eyes and slightly red cheeks.

Jungkook said nothing. He placed the ramen on the table and sat on the couch next to Jimin. That was when he remembered that he had not logged out of Twitter.

Not knowing what to say, Jungkook did what he usually did to express his emotions. He pulled Jimin by his shoulders into his chest and hugged him tight.

"Hyung, they are not true. Don't believe them. Please, they are not true."

There was a hint of desperation in Jungkook's voice as he tried to tell Jimin how perfect he was. But when the young boy felt the skinny male slightly shaking in his arms and felt his shirt getting wet with what he knew for sure were tears, his heart completely broke apart.