18 // share

Jimin bounced his knees as they travelled back to their dorms after a long day. Sitting next to him with knees touching, Jungkook could feel Jimin's restlessness.

"Hyung?" Jungkook said as he held out one of his earphone buds to Jimin.

Their fingers touched as Jimin took the earphone and Jungkook would have brushed it off if Jimin's fingers weren't abnormally cold. Jungkook's eyes followed the elder's moves as he leaned his head against the window and closed his eyes, hands twitching with the beat of the song.

"So if you're out there I swear to be good to you~"

Jungkook heard Jimin hum the song; voice so soft, so mellifluous. Then he noticed Jimin's head bumping the window as the car turned. And he realized that Jimin had fallen asleep.

Jungkook sighed and with a smile on his face he shifted Jimin's head onto his shoulder. He didn't like how Jimin's face was sunken and pale, cheekbones slightly showing, indicating the extent to which he starved himself. And Jungkook's smile faded.

"I'm more than worried about him."

Jungkook looked up from Jimin, knowing it was Yoongi who had spoken. All six of them looked at each other, eyes full of concern for the seventh member, for their brother.

Jungkook slipped an arm around Jimin's shoulders and adjusted his head so Jimin could sleep comfortably.

"I'll make sure he learns to love himself."

Two updates in one day because I hadn't updated in so long. :)