39 // acceptance

[ 10 years later ]

A blond man strolled into the room and plopped onto the couch. His hair was freshly dyed and his smile was as radiant as ever, skin glowing in the sunlight. His fingers were relaxed as he switched on the TV and flipped through the channels, landing upon one that showed the picture of a couple kissing in public, cameras swarming them.

The man didn't so much as flinch when he felt the couch dip next to him and felt lips press onto the side of his neck before a head rested comfortably on his lap, two pairs of eyes now staring at the TV.

"Feels nice," said the figure on his lap, "to be able to go out in the open with you now."

The blond man smiled, eyes crinkling as he gently brushed the raven head on his lap.

"Yes Jungkookie. I'm so happy."

Jungkook swooped up to claim a kiss from his boyfriend, flashing an adorable grin after.

"I love you Jimin hyung."

The two men felt warm in their heart. Their country had legalized love among all genders a year back and they had still treaded cautiously, trying not to create any ruckus. But they had made it public a week back when paparazzi had swarmed them as they were getting out of a Puma showroom and Jungkook had just pulled Jimin into his chest and kissed the hell out of him as flashes went off.

The band had disbanded a few months ago, each member deciding to go their own way, out of the music industry. They were still very much in touch and were exploring what they wanted to do in life. The support of the members had made it easier for Jungkook and Jimin to handle the backlash from some of their fans at the news. They had all grown in their own way, Jimin now becoming a confident unbothered adult who loved himself first before anyone else. And Jungkook becoming a more mature, responsible man. The seven of them really had been through thick and thin together. And now the two men couldn't be happier with their lives.

"I love you too Jungkook."

a/n : Sucks, I know. I should have planned the story out properly but I didn't and now I'm just desperate to end it because I can't bear seeing it incomplete oof. So here is a bad and abrupt ending because I have no ideas in my head at all. I'm sorry. I shall properly write out my entire story next time before starting to publish the chapters here. :(

thank you for reading💕