34 // i love you

Jimin looked away as Jungkook entered the room he was in, hands in his pockets and an expressionless face. Jimin didn't fail to notice the dry tear tracks and his red puffy cheeks. Jungkook sat on the chair next to Jimin's bed and pulled out something from his pocket. Jimin visibly gulped, he knew what was coming.

"Explain," Jungkook held the empty bottle of pills out to Jimin along with the letter he had written for Jungkook.

"I-I..."

Jimin's hands shook in fear, he didn't want to anger Jungkook. There was no excuse for what he had tried to do.

"Why am I s-so weak Jungkook-ah?"

Jungkook immediately softened up and pulled Jimin into his chest, long fingers gently stroking his head.

"I love you," he muttered into Jimin's hair. "I love you so much. Don't ever try anything like that again. I can't lose you."

Jimin bunched the back of Jungkook's shirt, burying his head into the younger's warm chest.

"Jungkookie?"

Jungkook hummed in response, hands tightening around Jimin possessively.

"I-I don't mind if people find out."

Jungkook pulled away from the hug just enough to look at Jimin.

"I don't want to h-hide."

Jungkook sighed and threaded his fingers along Jimin's soft hair.

"I don't want to hide either. But I will do anything to protect you and your reputation."

Jimin shook his head and pulled the younger in for a short kiss.

"I don't care anymore Kookie," he kissed him again, totally surprising Jungkook. "I love you. You matter more than anything."

a/n : Have a good day/night everyone. :)