"new feelings."

*the next day*

{Alika}

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, Mama is gonna kill me.

The amount of hickeys I have all over my neck and chest is absolutely insane.

Doing my best to hide them with makeup, I slipped on an oversized sweatshirt, my favorite pair of fitted jeans & my favorite pair of flip flops.

Trying not to attract any attention as I left out, I failed miserably.

"Girl, don't you know it's damn near 80 degrees outside? The hell you got on a sweatshirt on for?"

"My classrooms are usually cold," I half-lied.

"Mm.." she said, "...you bet not come home complainin' bout how hot you were. You can't say I didn't tell you so," she continued, not looking up from her magazine as she spoke.

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Ok, ma, I gotta go. I'll see you later on this afternoon."

"Okay, baby. You have a good day, okay? And you know today's one of my late days so I won't be back home until later on tonight."

"Alright," I smiled. "Love you and see you later."

***

So far my classes have gone somewhat slow yet fast all at the same time.

By the time it was time for Gen. Ed. Math, my last class of the day, I was a nervous wreck. Having to face Michael was giving me the worst anxiety I've ever had in my entire life.

I just don't know how we're gonna react to one another especially since I left so abruptly after he practically made love to my chest and neck with his luscious lips.

While I was in the shower this morning I couldn't help but to think of how sensual he was touching me. I felt like I could feel him all over me. And what made things even worse was the fact that I wanted him even more after the fact.

I hope he's not mad at me for leaving the way that I did. If anything, I hope he understood what I meant by doing that.

I'm not ready for that just yet—and by 'that' I mean sex.

Throughout class I occasionally glanced at him every now and then and to my surprise, he didn't even try to look my way nor speak to me. He looked kind of sad. Maybe he felt guilty for what he did to me but I don't know why, though. I personally don't think he did anything wrong.

Now I was beginning to feel bad. Maybe I should try and talk to him later on after school today.

Maybe then will I find a solution to whatever this is that we're going through.

*later on that evening, 9:30 pm*

{Michael}

I was lying on my bed finishing up on my Math assignment when I heard a couple knocks on the front door.

Frowning and unsure of who it could be visiting me this late, I rolled my eyes and got up to answer it anyway.

Without thinking, I automatically swung it open, just to see Alika standing there looking as beautiful as the day is long.

I know she didn't just show up here without having a reason to be.

In her violet-colored tank top, dark grey leggings and flip flops that matched her top, she looking stunning without even trying.