"L.O.V.E."

{Alika}

I don't know what got into me last night but I just couldn't hold back anymore.

I needed to feel Michael's lips against mine.

I needed even more of him... that's why I asked him to come over later on tonight around eight.

For our first date, I wanted to go out to a fancy restaurant but honestly though, I found that to be quite cliché.

Instead, I wanted to do something different.

I had plans to make a special dinner for the both of us.

I hope he'll like it.

Mama wouldn't be home from her trip until later on tomorrow, thank goodness.

Tonight was going to be perfect and nothing was going to stop it from being so.

I was just finishing up on the last of the shrimp scampi linguine when I heard the doorbell ring which was then followed by a couple of light knocks.

I glanced at the time on my phone and realized it was eight o'clock on the dot.

He's here.

I mentally cursed myself under my breath because I had yet to change my clothes.

I was still in my sheer, black silk robe.

Dammit, 'Lika.

I drew a deep breath.

It'll be okay.

I swiftly yet calmly walked over to the door, my jaw dropping in awe at the sight before me as I opened it.

{Michael}

My mouth automatically went dry the moment Alika's sexy self opened the front door.

My eyes traveled all along the curves of her body in that long, sheer black silk robe she was wearing.

There was a long slit down the front of it, exposing a majority of her luscious thighs and beautiful legs. A perfect amount of her cleavage was showing as well.

I licked my lips slow & steadily.

I hope she doesn't plan on wearing this the entire evening, otherwise she can expect it to be torn off in a matter of milliseconds.

"..hey," she said in the softest of voices, shyly biting her bottom lip, looking at me with the most innocent of eyes.

"Hi," I replied back the same way but in a lower voice. "You look so sexy & ravishing, sweetness."

She blushed underneath my gaze.

"Thank you," she shyly bit her lower lip once more but this time in an attempt to hide that beautiful smile of hers I love so much. "You look great, too."

"Thanks," I spoke in a low voice, smirking as I leaned in to leave a light peck on her cheek.

She moved a loose piece of her hair out of her face behind her ear and looked me up & down once more.

I could tell that she was still feeling some type of way about what went down between us yesterday.

I was too, not gonna lie. I had to hit an extra couple blunts because of that shit she put me through after the fact.