"truths revealed." (pt. 2)

{Darryl}

"Ugh... I don't see how in the world you manage to stick around down here from time to time," Alika scoffed in disgust as she neared closer toward me as we walked down the sidewalk, "...these people look gross, and they won't stop staring at me... it's making me uncomfortable."

Practically snuggling against me, I smirked and wrapped an arm around her shoulder for protection, eventually moving it down to her waist to snuggle her against me even more.

"Yeah, but I can't really blame them, though.. you're so beautiful, girl," I smiled at her sweetly as she looked up at me.

As soon as she did, she blushed like crazy.

"...thank you," she shyly batted her lashes, slightly biting the left corner of her lower lip to hide her shyness. "Before we go, could I grab a couple of things first?" Alika sweetly asked as we continued walking down the street and back to her car.

I attempted to grab at her hand, but she was quick to shy away from me.

"Of course," I smiled, "...don't wanna forget anything important, now, do we?"

She shyly giggled, "Nope... sure don't," and shook her head as she unlocked her car doors.

I couldn't help but to gaze in amazement at the sight of all that delicious ass all in my face as she opened the door to the driver's side and bent over to reach inside for whatever she needed to get.

Goddamn, what a view... this girl's got some delicious looking cakes, that's for damn sure.

I slowly licked my lips, gently and menacingly rubbing my palms together as I neared closer toward her but not too close to where she'd shy away from me.

After grabbing whatever she needed, she stood back up and I backed out of her way...barely an inch.

She lightly gasped as she turned around and caught my gaze.

"Darryl... you're so close," she nearly whimpered as she shut the door and popped the lock to lock all of the doors.

I lowly chuckled, "...do I make you nervous, kitten?"

She cracked a small smirk as she snickered and then leaned toward me a little more.

"...not really, no," she suggestively batted her lashes as she circled around me. "Where's your car at, D?"

I smirked, lowly chuckling as I neared toward where she was.

"...I like how you're trying to change the subject on me like I didn't just ask you a serious question just a second ago, but okay," my voice lowering immensely as I proceeded to slowly circle around her, just like she did to me only moments ago.

I took my sweet time checking her body out, slightly pinching my lower lip as I stopped in my tracks.

I was now standing behind her, her back facing my chest.

I could tell that her demeanor had changed at the feel of my strong presence now surrounding her.

"...and in case you're wondering... my car is nearby," I nearly whispered in her ear, my voice lowering even more as I took things a step further by pressing my front against her ass, causing her to let out a sharp shiver and if I'm not mistaken, I was sure that a slight moan that was mixed in with a whimper slipped out of her mouth as well.