"unusual."

{Alika}

I froze in fear.

My breath caught in my threat, causing me to not be able to speak.

As I locked eyes with Michael, my anxiety instantly shot through the roof and I quickly began feeling myself take on a major anxiety attack, unbeknownst to Darryl, who was shamelessly kissing on my neck and playing with my pussy like nothing was wrong.

The look that Michael was giving me instantly made me cower down.

"Darryl... stop, baby," I whined, squeezing his hand abnormally tight between my thighs.

Almost immediately, he stopped what he was doing and scrunched up his face upon seeing the worried look on my face and instantly pulled his hand away.

"What's the matter, 'Lika?"

Not wanting to make a scene, I drew a few deep breaths and interlocked my fingers with his own.

"...we have company, baby," was all I could mutter out in a voice that only he could hear.

Confused, he furrowed his brows a little and then curiously looked around to see who I was referring to.

As he was scanning around the room, he stopped abruptly.

Curious to see who he was staring at, I shifted my gaze and sunk myself into his body even more as he and Michael intensely locked eyes.

Fuck.

If looks could kill, Darryl would be dead right now...right alongside myself.

Michael was glaring at me so hard, I felt like he was going to break me—literally.

His gaze was so strong, I was completely unsure of what to do.

As Michael glared at us menacingly and completely livid, Darryl smirked right back at him evilly; in satisfaction, almost.

"Well, since he likes to stare so much... why not give him a show?"

Almost instantly, I looked at Darryl sideways.

"D, are you fucking crazy??" I panicked, adjusting myself on his lap a little more. "Look at the way he's looking at us right now, babe."

Darryl's smirk grew even wider.

"I see," he softly chuckled before turning to me, slowly licking his lips as he looked me up and down and fully bit his lower lip, "...and I don't give a fuck. He can stare for as long as he wants. I could honestly care less."

Not knowing what to say after that comment, I gulped hard to swallow the newly formed large lump in my throat but was unable to due to the fact that I felt the strong tension between the two brothers only heighten even more—especially when Michael thought it was a good idea to walk over and confront us.

...shit.

{Michael}

My face hardened rock solid as I tightly clenched my jaw.