The Boy of my dreams

(WARNING sexual content and cussing)
{Annaveys POV}
We have been driving for 3 hours and we are just now getting off the freeway. I break the silence "When are we gonna be their mister?" I ask impatiently. "About 10 minutes ma'am" My limo driver says. Then 5 minutes later, We are there. I'm going to college today and I bring my bags with me, My limo driver says goodbye and then I'm walking into the building, Easy peasy right? Nope I 'accidently' bumped into someone! I was embarrassed and said sorry then hurried off.
I reach the office and the lady at the counter asks me my name. "Annavey Snow" and she gave me my schedule,room number,and my keys. I said thanks and went to find room 315. I went to the elevator and pressed the button with 300's on it. Then I walked to find my room when I heard fighting around the corner.
"No! You are not going to put your hands in girls skirts! And this is final!"The girl said "I can do whatever I want Maddie!"The guy said "Jack you are not going to do it, if I catch you your in big trouble!" That's when I came over to unlock my door. While I was walking by I saw the most gorgeous face I have ever seen, While I was walking past he pinched me on the ass and that set me off,
"Listen 'Jack' -as I said his name in sarcasm- you will not pinch me on the ass again! You hear me you little jackass!" I screamed.
"Wow OK little miss hottie" Jack told me was I blushed, Then I walked off to my room. "Listen Mads I gotta go now see ya". Jack was coming to his room when my door opened as I thought oh great this little perv is gonna be with me for 4 years. He walked in with a smirk when he saw me "Well hello I didn't catch your name baby why not tell me now?" "My names Annavey and I'm not gonna put up with you and your little nasty tricks OK?" Then he just sat their stunned I guess. I lay on my bed when I fell asleep. I wake up with Jack sleeping beside me. His warm breath breathing against me. I move him slowly and grab my toothbrush, I quickly brush so I don't keep him waiting if he's up. When I come out he's still asleep, Good I think to myself. I climb back in with him thinking, Do I like this guy? When he wakes up he startles me. He chuckles and gives me a kiss on the cheek. I wiggle around as he does it like he's doing it for torment. I smack him across the face for that too, surprising him and he curses. I giggle. He smirks and then trys again and this time before he could I said "Bitch get off me!" That earned me a chuckle and a wider smirk. I sighed and layed back down. He played next to me and like his sister said DON'T slip your hands in girls shorts\Skirts. And Jack did that, Put his stupid fucking hands in my shorts! "Don't you fucking dare!" I screamed at him. He didn't care and did it, But to be honest it felt good so I let out a little moan. That made him pull my shorts down and his pants down to were we are just in our underwear. When he kissed me I didn't give a fuck he does kisses so soft yet hard at the same time. I toppled over him and took his shirt off only leaving his boxers on. I started kissing his stomach. He let out a soft moan that sounded so sexy. Then out of the blue we switched places and he kissed me and cupped my left breast in his hand. Then I pulled him off and started thinking Why did I make out with this rude yet hot little perv? The moment was gone and I wished I didn't ruin it.
"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! That hurt you bitch!" I just giggle. Then he kisses me on the forehead.