The ALLMOST Goodbye

{WARNING might have some sex scenes but their is cussing}
"Jack? Are you feeling okay?" I ask him wanting to know.
"Its nothing I have just been thinking . . ." Jack says as he doesn't finish his sentence. "Thinking what" I ask. "Join the military baby that what" Jack says to me. I just fallout died right their "NOPE you aren't going to the military mister" I tell Jack. I think in my mind is he really gonna leave me? Just like that? I feel so stupid for what I'm going to say I sigh, "OK maybe you can go but I'm not feeling that your ready" I tell Jack as he is pulled from his gun stuff. "Annavey I think this would be for the best though! Maybe it is,maybe we weren't supposed to end up somehow dating!" Jack yells at me. "Well fine then, I don't care maybe you can just leave!" I yell back at him frusterated by his actions. Then he walks out the door. I'm sitting their thinking is he really gonna try? He is a sexy perv but that doesn't matter . . . does it? Then I turn on the music Thirsty by Daya. I start singing to the tune. Then turn up the volume as one of my 'boyfriends' friend's walk in, its Derek, of course it had to be you! I yell at myself in my thoughts, I said hi and asked"did you see Jack? Anywhere?" I asked. "Nope, but I saw him running down the hall" Derek said. Shit, I thought to myself why did I have to say that? I'm so fucking stupid. Why did I make him leave though? I asked myself. Then Jack comes walking in saying"Get the fuck out Derek!" In a yelling voice. It made me flinch a little bit. As Derek was leaving he grabbed my ass and I slapped him for that and muttered something under my breath. Jack ran to me making the mistake I was hoping would've been a "Oh no I didn't apply for the military" but it was the opposite, he applied for the military. I got pissed off and ran to the closet. "Were are you going going Annavey?" Jack asked me. "Visiting an old friend" I lie. Were am I actually going? I ask myself. Oh right I'm going to go buy ice cream and cry myself to sleep in one of Jacks friends room! I remind myself. "Ok bye, see you later" Jack said sadly."Yeah bye" I said back, I kissed him on the cheek before leaving though. Then I was gone. I'm walking the streets trying to find a Walgreen's anywere. Then I see one. I walk torwards it but it looks eerie and I have a bad feeling about this one. I text Jack "I'm coming home with dinner" and the response was weird"Ok I don't care, not like I loved you anyways" Was 'Jacks' Response to me. I sighed walked in the Walgreen's and grabs 2 cookie dough ice cream and 2 mint chocolate chip ice cream for me and Jack. As I walked back to the university our window was closed. I knew Jack loved seeing the view. I hurried into our room. "Jack? Are you here?" I ask. "Annavey? Hi, your back?" Jack asks me. "Yes I'm back you dimwit" I said laughing to myself. As Jack walks towards me I drop the ice cream and tissues(I stole from the store on 'accident') and he kissed me as I'm massaging through his jeans and he throws me on the bed. I moan as he licks my nipples. We wake up naked. I giggle at the position we are in. Jack wakes up and kisses me. He asks "wanna invite my sister and my friends over?" I'm surprised (of course) "I never knew you had a sister!" I said. He shrugged it off and said "Truth or Dare?" As his sister (Ginger) walked in with Derek and Cameron. They all say hi as I choose DARE , Jack says "kiss the most hottest guy in the room". I hesisate at this but kiss Jack. I spin the bottle and it lands on Derek. "Dare" he said before I could ask. "I dare you to . . . um Kiss Ginger right now!" I said, he did it, Ginger asked to have a dare and everyone agrees. "I dare you to make out with Derek." I say. Ginger leans in as Jack doesn't notice because he's Drunk? How did Jack get DRUNK? I ask myself as Ginger makes a massage through Derek's jeans. I look and see that she is fingering Derek's top part of his dick. Then Jack does it with me. How could I NOT resist? I kissed him and massaged him through the pants as I'm doing this my leg is rapped around him as I'm kissing him non-stop. Then he puts his dick in me as I am moaning. He is satisfied as I'm done moaning. Then Jack leaves. And Cameron takes his place. After 10 hours of sex we lay on the bed and hear Ginger and Derek still doing it. I lay still just as I notice Cameron's dick is in me. I freak out and as I take it out I take it out slowly and it makes me moan. Cameron's dick goes back in me in and out in and out about 5 times. I kiss Cameron and say"sorry you need to go."

***
"Jack? Jack where are you?" I ask. I hear muffled voices and as I see they are Ginger and Derek having sex still?  I thought they went into their dorm roomI think to myself. As I wake up Jack is still gone. I cry.

Thanks and sorry if its short!!!

I might not continue this book series but like if you want me to keep going!!!